BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
First off I absolutely am in love with the scent of this line. It’s such a clean and salon like smell, and it will stay with you as well. This product makes my frizzy and curly hair feel soft , and takes the frizz. I also love the shine it leaves as well . This is a very affordable product, and when used after a shower, it makes your hair very nice without heat styling.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
I wasn't expecting much out of this product but I actually found that it worked really well. After my shower and towel drying my hair I applied this product and scrunched it according to the directions. I did end up with the beachy wave hair that I really was hoping I'd get. I did not care for the smell however. I was hoping it would have a beachy smell but it was more of a chemical smell. I did receive the @lorealparis #airdryit box per Influenster for testing purposes.
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
Am seriously loving this! I have really long hair that is simultaneously frizzy, curly, flat, wavy, and confused. I throw my hair up in a towel for a few minutes after my shower then just add a generous amount of this product and my hair dries in natural looking beachy waves. It's great for people like me who don't like to spend a lot of time styling their hair just for every day. Would definitely recommend trying this product, it really is great for an "undone" look!
Christina H.
Champaign, IL
I was super bummed not to get this product from Influenster, but I still really wanted to try it.

So I went out and bought the styling cream and tried it out! It makes my hands slightly sticky after use, but that's the only con.

I love the scent and the texture it gives my hair. It also does help smooth any frizz I may have.

I do have normal/thick uncolored hair that has a slight natural wave when it dries. I like what the product enhanced!
Elaine D.
I am an on the go type of gal - wash my hair, heat it a bit, and out the door. With this product my hair dries much faster (without using any heat), and I am able to actually style my hair right after. I love how easy this is to use and not to mention it smells so good! I would definitely get this product again and highly recommend it!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This product was disappointing. It promises a soft, air dry finish, but the product leaves your hair slightly stiff like a gel would. Definitely not the soft and smooth finish I was anticipating after my hair dried. I tried this on myself and my youngest daughter, but both of our hair reacted the same to this product. I would not recommend.
Lauren L.
Milan, TN
While the smell of this product was AMAZING, it just wasn't "for me". My natural hair type is wavy/frizzy, heavy on the frizz. I have thick hair, also. So when I applied this product, it only took about 20 minutes to fully hair dry, which is really fast for me.  It did give me more defined waves, but the frizz was still there. If there was a way to take away my frizz, I would've gave this product a 5 star rating!
Melissa M.
El Prado, NM
First of all this stuff smells so good, I get compliments on the way my hair smells all the time. I love that it bring out my natural curl with my hair looking crunchy or frizzy. This is definitely my new go to hair product. The only down side is the the tube does leak if you store the product upright so lay it on its side to avoid lost product. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Brianna H.
Mentone, CA
I gave this product to my mom who has had naturally curly hair forever. She loves it. It usually takes her a half hour just to do her hair but with this she is able to comb it through her hair and move on. She gets her effortless curls without the frizz or crunch. Plus, the product is extremely affordable and smells amazing. *I received this product in exchange for a review* All these opinions are my own.
Sophia A.
I received this complimentary item by influenster and I really love it! #AirDryIt @LorealParis @influenster It smells amazing which is very important to me and it does what it's supposed to do. Gives my long hair beautiful waves. Overall I enjoy this product and will look into purchasing it and the other products from this line again.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?