BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Diana C.
Let me start off with the good: it smells really great, it leaves my hair feeling really soft, and it doesn't leave any residue. I don't think it's that great at preventing frizz on its own but I like putting it on when I'm going to blow drying my hair... which is the opposite of what it's supposed to do lol... but I also mix it with mouse when I let my hair air dry and it soften the crunchiness of the mouse. I did receive this for free. I'm on the fence about repurchasing it. I may only repurchase for the great long lasting smell.
Victoria S.
Got this product free from Influenster. It smells good and is super lightweight so it doesn't weigh down my thick hair. I feel like it's really going to help save my hair from heat damage. I don't always let my hair air dry for time purposes so I don't think I'll use it too often but it makes me want to blow dry it less and no other product has done that for me! L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
The entire L'Oreal Air Dry It collection is utterly amazing! My super straight hair doesn't hold a curl for longer than an hour so the fact that it stayed all day had me SOLD! I'm going to stock up for the summer because it's so quick and easy. Just hop out of the shower, apply, scrunch and GO! No sticky or hard feeling left in your locks. Everyone needs to try this out. If it can work for my straight hair it can work for anyone
Courtlandt M.
Humble, TX
I really enjoy this lightweight finishing product--it smells nice and promotes a quicker dry time for my thick hair, allowing me to skip the heat styling. I found that it helped keep my style in throughout the day (without being heavy, sticky, or crunchy), especially if I tousled my hair partway through the dry time.

I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. Thanks, @influenster!
Barbara J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! And I love it. The smell is wonderful and kept up a lot time in my hair. I put it on a little when is wet and after when its dry! This feels really soft, is not at all sticky like other products, not even feel like it had used a product. My hair is wavy and works really good in make a natural waves look and it helps tame the frizz. Perfect to the days that you haven't time. I definitely recommend!
Brianna T.
Redlands , CA
I received this product for free from Influsenster for my review. The first thing that I want to mention is that I was happy to see that they sent me a full size product vs just a sample size. Secondly, this product did absolutely nothing for my hair, no style, volume or anything. I am a little disappointed about this and I feel as if the spray would have been a better fit for my hair type. The only other plus was that this cream smelled really good but that isn't enough for me to continue use of it.
amy z.
This product was a hame changer for me! My hair is long and frizzy and knots up very easy. I have to wear it up or blow dry it. I could never leave it down wet. I tried this product not expecting much, but it literally changed the game for me. It didnt make my hair crispy at all. It actually dried a little faster than normal and the best part is my hair wasnt frizzy at all. It was amazing. After sleeping on it, it still wasnt frizzy! Love this product! L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Shelby R.
As someone who constantly uses heat tools on my hair it was really nice to give my hair a break from the heat with this styling cream. My hair is naturally wavy so this cream really helped keep my waves looking nice. Sadly where I live humidity is unavoidable and my hair did frizz a bit but not as much as it normally does without product. I would suggest this cream to a friend and definitely consider repurchasing. This product was sent to me free from influenster to review and share my thoughts.
Amanda R.
Rogersville, TN
I received this product free from Influenster. This product did not work very well for me. I have thick naturally wavy hair. When I used it, I didn't notice much difference than if I just let it air dry. I still had to fix my hair. I either have to use a straightener or use gel & mousse if I want it curly. The product does smell great & made my hair soft. I still use it & let my hair air dry then use a hair straightener. It just didn't work on me  to be able to use & then be able to not actually have to fix my hair like I was hoping.
Taylor S.
Big Stone gap, VA
@influenster sent me this lore air dry it vox box for free to test! This air dry it cream is awesome. It has great hold while still leaving your hair flexible and bouncy! I twist away from my fave into 4 sections and let it dry on its own or sometimes I fun the dryer over them for a couple of minutes . look at these waves! #wavesfordays
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream