BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

francceca P.
Miami , FL
I am wavy hair with little definition and I have tried variety of products, but I always leave them xq I feel they are too heavy and texture more than creamy but greasy, and one thing that charm this particular is its light textera, love its texture It's like air my hair absorbs it pretty well and I have some beautiful waves, a style that I love. It would be perfect if the effect lasted longer. I received this product for free from influenster to be tested
lexie h.
Carmel Valley, CA
I love products that not only make you look fabulous, but also save time. This cream does both perfectly! The size of the tube will last months of daily showers and styles, it smells amazing, and leaves you hair soft, scented, and frizz free! I definitly notice a difference in my hair with and without this product. I will never air dry my hair without this again! This product will be perfect for summer. I would completely recommend this to anyone. I have already converted all the girls in my family to use this! A bonus for me is that the design of the tube is also pretty. I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Jennifer K.
Fremont, CA

I have slightly wavy, thick hair and hate taking the time to blow dry it. Most creams and oils are too greasy and end up weighing my hair down if I don't blow dry it. I was amazed at how smooth and shiny my hair was after using this and letting my hair air dry. The style doesn't last as long as when I blow dry, my hair gets greasy pretty quick but I could be using too much near my roots - I'm still messing with the amount. I absolutely love it and haven't ever been this happy with a product that allows me to put it in and go. The less time I have to spend on my hair the better! I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster but all opinions are my own.
Elyssa M.
Influenster sent me this AMAZING (free/ complimentary for testing purposes) product from L'Oréal Paris for testing purposes. If you are super busy like me and don't have time to do your makeup and hair in the mornings before school or work then you can put this product in your hair and it will dry on its own as if you have blow dryed and styled it! I strongly recommend putting it on wet hair first then when it's dry, apply a little more to the ends. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Lynsiell M.
S San Fran, CA
Getting my first Voxbox was really fun and thank you Influenster for sending this to me for free .
This product is really easy to use , after taking a shower and if you want your hair to take a break from using too much heat and yet still get a very stylish look then I highly recommend this product , just put a generous amount ( that depends how thick and long your hair is , just enough for the needs of your hair ) you don't need your comb just your fingers will do , just run your fingers to your hair and let it air dry , my hair has some soft waves and very natural shiny looking 👍
Ayana B.
When a product label says touchable hold I typically laugh especially at a $5 price point. You typically get crunchy or gritty feeling hair that needs to be washed immediately after. To my surprise 24 hours after use and I my hair looks frizz free, with good body, and no yucky build up feel. Goes in smooth and does not have an overpowering smell.
*I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. Review and opinion is my own.
Kaily B.
I don't hate this product, but I don't have a purpose for it either.  It doesn't do anything bad to my hair like making it super greasy or anything, but I don't notice it doing anything good either.... So why would I add an extra step if it doesn't do anything?  Then again, maybe that's just because I'm so used to using the LivingProof Perfect HairDay stying treatment which makes my hair look so healthy and fresh in comparison... but then again that's a $27 product and this is not.  Also, while I appreciate getting to try this product I wouldn't buy it even if it was good because L'oreal tests their products on animals.
Ashley H.
I received this from Influenster in their L'Oréal Air Dry It VoxBox! The first thing I noticed what the packaging! It's simple yet eye catching! The product itself was a bit more runny than I would have imagined but it actually worked easier to apply to my hair! The smell is amazing! It's not wreaking of perfume or chemicals. It was pleasant! I was worried that my hair would be limp and flat to my head since I didn't blow dry it after my shower and applying this, but boy was I wrong!! It is soft and smooth and not flat! I love this and can't wait to try the other two products in this Air Dry It line!!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this L'Oreal Air dry it style cream from my husband whom bought it for me from Walgreens for like $5 and change. The packaging is gorgeous! I would compare this to a curl cream and that is how I used it. It was a little thin in consistency, but worked fine and smelled finer. I used all the Air dry it products together and my hair looked great!
Amanda W.
Woodland Hls, CA
Lightweight styling products that are truly lightweight and still provide style are hard to come by, but L'Oréal did a fantastic job. Influenster sent me this little gem of a product for free to test out and I couldn't be happier. It didn't do much for my frizz which is why I'm knocking off 1 star, but truly nothing works on my frizz. The package is stylish without straying from their brand image. I will be buying a replacement when this runs out.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?

back