BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
I have been using the new L'Oréal air dry it styling cream for 1 month now. It was sent to me by influenster for free to review. This may be my favorite hair products now. I have naturally wavy, frizzy, poofy hair that takes about 4 products and 30 mins to maintain. Since using this cream I have cut out all of the other products and the best part is it literally takes me two mins to style my hair now. It has decreased the poofy frozzy mess and left me with a natural look that I can be proud of. It also smells absolutely amazing!!! This will definitely be in my daily hair routine from here on out! Alothough I was sent this product free in exchange for my review this opinion is my own.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Ob-sessed.  I have two hair styles: a bun and a ponytail (w/ a braid if I'm feeling feisty).  The L'Oreal Air Dry It Un-done Style Cream has just upped my locks' repertoire BIG TIME.  I've always kept my curly/wavy hair long...like down to my tailbone long.  Maybe its cultural (Hawaiian) or maybe I'm just too lazy to get it cut every few months...either way, I have never been able to wash and go like some lucky gals.  Until Now.  This product gives me the flexible hold, fights frizz, and keeps it composure for days (again, lazy).  I received this product complimentary from Influenster to try out and provide an honest, unbiased review.  I can honestly say, this product is a game changer for me and I can't wait to try out the rest of L'OREAL'S Air Dry It line!
Sara C.
Norfolk, VA
I received it complimentary from Influenster.  I love this product so much! so when I first received it my hair was extremely long, it was 20 inches long and i used it then when i got out of the shower to help reduce my frizz. I have never enjoyed blow drying my hair but i always straightened it to get the little wave by my ears out. with this product i was able to have frizz less hair while continuing to naturally dry my hair. shortly after getting this in the mail I donated 10 inches of my long locks at relay for life. and i still use this product, i love it with my short hair because its a little hard to tame when its short and this product helps reduce that tame and the need for a blow dryer. i use it every day after i get out of the shower and ring my hair out.
Rebecca N.
Westminster , CO
Personally, I think this product works better on dry hair than it does damp. I have very thick, coarse, dry hair that is damaged due to coloring & heat styling, so in all fairness it's tough to find a product that can combat all of that!I believe the idea is to put this in your damp hair, scrunch/shape and air dry. I didn't love the way my hair looked after it air dried (it didn't look any different than if I had not put anything in it or I just didn't notice a big enough difference) but I do like putting this stuff in my dry hair after I've curled it to give myself waves that look really beachy/texturized. It also smells nice, and gives your hair a nice lived-in look.I received this product for free from Influenster. All thoughts & opinions are my own.
Joelle P.
Minneapolis, MN
I was so surprised at how much I LOVE this product!! I was honestly a little afraid it would make my hair crunchy and/or sticky, but it absolutely did not!!

I applied it all over my hair after I had towel dried it and brushed it. It has a very pleasant coconuty scent and it absorbed into my hair easily.

My hair dried straight and has a nice texture to it almost as if I had blow dried my hair, which is awesome!!! The next morning I also applied a tint amount to the ends of my dry hair for shine, as the instructions suggest doing.

I would absolutely purchase this product and recommend to my friends!!!

Thank you to influenster and Loreal for allowing me to try this product complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is a pretty good product for the price. Its a fourth of the price of my regular work-day stylers so I like to have something like this on hand that works almost as well for a fraction of the price for days off work when I have more time to let my hair air dry and ( So I can save money for more makeup! haha) The one thing I do not love is the smell is a little strong and chemical smelling for my taste but that not so bad, right? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Iliyalit H.
Tucson, AZ
I receive this product as complementary gift from Influenster, it was my first VoxBox, i just take my time to test this product and when i start i don't know maybe i use so much product or something because my hair was "hard" it looks the same way when i use hair spray, but i keep trying and now i use just a little bit and works perfect,thx for this magazine gift!!
francceca P.
Miami , FL
I am wavy hair with little definition and I have tried variety of products, but I always leave them xq I feel they are too heavy and texture more than creamy but greasy, and one thing that charm this particular is its light textera, love its texture It's like air my hair absorbs it pretty well and I have some beautiful waves, a style that I love. It would be perfect if the effect lasted longer. I received this product for free from influenster to be tested
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
I love products that not only make you look fabulous, but also save time. This cream does both perfectly! The size of the tube will last months of daily showers and styles, it smells amazing, and leaves you hair soft, scented, and frizz free! I definitly notice a difference in my hair with and without this product. I will never air dry my hair without this again! This product will be perfect for summer. I would completely recommend this to anyone. I have already converted all the girls in my family to use this! A bonus for me is that the design of the tube is also pretty. I did receive this product complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Jennifer K.
Fremont, CA

I have slightly wavy, thick hair and hate taking the time to blow dry it. Most creams and oils are too greasy and end up weighing my hair down if I don't blow dry it. I was amazed at how smooth and shiny my hair was after using this and letting my hair air dry. The style doesn't last as long as when I blow dry, my hair gets greasy pretty quick but I could be using too much near my roots - I'm still messing with the amount. I absolutely love it and haven't ever been this happy with a product that allows me to put it in and go. The less time I have to spend on my hair the better! I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster but all opinions are my own.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??

Walmart