BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Love this !!! It made my look and feel beautiful! Will definitely be getting this in the future again !!!
Carol W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I think this is a really good product i have a friend that swears by it an i really see the difference
Tina A.
Plainville, CT
Smells really good and works well. I have even used it in dry hair. I would recommend this product
Emily B.
I wasn't super impressed with this product! It does smell good! I felt like it made my hair sticky!
Jessica S.
Hamilton, ON
I have pretty curly hair and have always been picking with it comes to the products I use. I don't like my hair to feel/look crunchy and always don't want frizz. This stuff is my new favorite! Works really well! Definitely will be buying again!
Janett C.
Really Good !
This product suits me well. I usually apply it after showering and after towel drying My hair and it is excellent, dont let frizz My hair and holds its natural shape while air dry My hair.
Sara G.
I loved this product, the smell is so good and refreshing. The cream is very lightweight so it doesn't feel too heavy in my hair, it does defines my curls and also the packaging is very cute.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Me encantaría probar este producto que promete mantener el friss a raya,uso productos d L'Oréal hace demasiado tiempo y cada día me gustan más altamente recomendado
Johanna Y R.
dry shampoos are an ally for us with oily hair, when we go on a trip, they take us out of a hurry this is an excellent option, Loreal available to our needs
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
Me entaria esta caja..!!
Por favor la quiero, súper completa y quiero saber que es lo que hace los productos en MK cabello n.n 😨😨😱😱😱😘😘😍😍😍
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream