BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Alexys R.
Rosemead, CA
This product works great and cuts drying time in half. It gives my hair great texture! I will continue buying this product
Kelsy F.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I sometimes don't like to blow dry my hair and this is perfect for that exact purpose love it hundred percent recommended
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Left my hair looking some what oilly and dirty. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Maria M.
Amazing product. I absolutely love the smell. I highly recommend if you don't want to spend a lot of time on your hair.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love this stuff! I hope I get this voxbox because it really helps calming my frizz down and making my hair less dry!
Lindi P.
Queen Creek, AZ
Product smells really good and makes my hair soft and not frizzy! I have very frizzy wavy hair so I love this stuff!
Cynthia M.
valrico, FL
I have thick unruly hair and it made my hair feel heavy and dirty I would recommend it to someone with thin hair
Yvonne R.
Knoxville, TN
This makes your hair shiny, touchable, and soft. It has a great scent as well. My hair has never looked so good.
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product it lets me air dry my hair the way I want it but keeps my waves defined and no frizz! Yay!
Jamie P.
Waco, TX
Was very awesome on my long thick frizzy hair and smells good it the frizz right out of my hair so awesome
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream