BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Andrea R.
This is a must when I wear my hair natural. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy but it does hold it in place. I highly recommend it
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
This product is just okay. The smell is nice, and it does hydrate your hair but it doesn’t style it effortlessly like it claims to.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I am obsessed I so need the Vox for this item I don't like to washave hair much for the skin issue have in scalp this would work
Tiffany P.
Cameron, NC
Love it. Works great and smells wonderful. I still had to combat the frizz, but I'm down south where it's humid all the time ;)
Alexys R.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This product works great and cuts drying time in half. It gives my hair great texture! I will continue buying this product
Kelsy F.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I sometimes don't like to blow dry my hair and this is perfect for that exact purpose love it hundred percent recommended
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
Left my hair looking some what oilly and dirty. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love this stuff! I hope I get this voxbox because it really helps calming my frizz down and making my hair less dry!
Maria M.
Amazing product. I absolutely love the smell. I highly recommend if you don't want to spend a lot of time on your hair.
Josseline G.
it is an ok product for me . it smell good I don't see anything special about it just ok it don't do none to my hair
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?