BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Lauren  L.
Philpot, KY
Great product for a beachy wave. My hair is curly, frizzy, dry and thin. This stuff worked well! Smells great! Great for busy mommas in the morning.
Danuzka R.
Fayetteville, NC
I received this for free in one of my voxboxes and I love it. My hair didn't use to hold curls but with this product it does. It also smells great.
Samantha N.
Austin, TX
Love what it does to my hair. Keeps it with volume an the curls are very bouncy. No need to style at all. Saves me time during a busy day.
Bárbara B.
Estoy súper contenta con el producto, me llego en una campaña de loreal y la verdad no lo dejo de usar es perfecto para combatir el frizz
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
I really like this product and even though it says it's for no hairdryers I did use a hair dryer and it came out really smooth I love it
Brianna G.
Waveland , MS
Not too exciting!! Smells good, but too sticky. My hair has had better products in it before. Packaging is great!! Wouldn't purchase!!
Andrea R.
This is a must when I wear my hair natural. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy but it does hold it in place. I highly recommend it
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
This product is just okay. The smell is nice, and it does hydrate your hair but it doesn’t style it effortlessly like it claims to.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I am obsessed I so need the Vox for this item I don't like to washave hair much for the skin issue have in scalp this would work
Tiffany P.
Cameron, NC
Love it. Works great and smells wonderful. I still had to combat the frizz, but I'm down south where it's humid all the time ;)
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream