BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Angie B.
Kentwood, LA
I've never used this product before but I have used similar products. Please mail me a voxbox with this in it.
10081 hwy 440
Kentwood LA 70444
Denise M.
ABQ, NM
I like the product so far. I like that it isn't too sticky but with that I also with it had a little more hold. It has a great scent and cool packaging.
Melissa P.
Love the way it gives me nice wavy curls '! Sent for review from Influenster ! I have wavy frizzy hair and it definitely took care of my frizzy hair !
Cheryl B.
Jacksonville, FL
I added this to my hair wet, then let it air dry.... Then after I added a small amount dry and woah! I actually can't wait to try the spray and mouse.
Lauren  L.
Philpot, KY
Great product for a beachy wave. My hair is curly, frizzy, dry and thin. This stuff worked well! Smells great! Great for busy mommas in the morning.
Danuzka R.
Fayetteville, NC
I received this for free in one of my voxboxes and I love it. My hair didn't use to hold curls but with this product it does. It also smells great.
Samantha N.
Austin, TX
Love what it does to my hair. Keeps it with volume an the curls are very bouncy. No need to style at all. Saves me time during a busy day.
Bárbara B.
Estoy súper contenta con el producto, me llego en una campaña de loreal y la verdad no lo dejo de usar es perfecto para combatir el frizz
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
I really like this product and even though it says it's for no hairdryers I did use a hair dryer and it came out really smooth I love it
Brianna G.
Waveland , MS
Not too exciting!! Smells good, but too sticky. My hair has had better products in it before. Packaging is great!! Wouldn't purchase!!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?