BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Gladys R.
Orlando, FL
Quede totalmente enamorada de esta crema, con solo aplicar un poco de producto mi cabello queda suave y maneja.. Tiene un olor espectacular. Recibí este producto gratis gracias a influenster
Avani C.
Plano, TX
Loving this product so much!! I always prefer to air dry my hair and Loreal Paris heard it. So happy that Influenster sent me this one!! I am using it regularly 💕
Grace V.
Burke, VA
Smells great but a bit overpowering if using scented shampoo as well. Great voxbox though. Would definitely try again. Perfect for all hair types. Large tube of product. Satisfied with the product overall
Anggy G.
doral, FL
I have thick, wavy hair and have loved the undone style for a while now, but couldn't find a product to get that look until this came along. It's been the first product I've ever used that has given me that undone look.
Elsa S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I fell in love with this product from the day that I started using it I receive this free through Influenster! As a really really nice smell and last all day.
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Did not do anything for my hair. I tried it twice and i just don't like it. It makes my hair look like it had sticky stuff rubbed throughout it. Would not buy.
brittany B.
Richmond, VA
This gelish cream is super lightweight. It's cheap which is a plus and helps with hair frizz! I love this product when I'm not feeling like styling my hair.
Angie B.
Kentwood, LA
I've never used this product before but I have used similar products. Please mail me a voxbox with this in it.
10081 hwy 440
Kentwood LA 70444
Kristine A.
This was okay. I wouldn’t say it’s a miracle worker. I thought it would define my waves a bit more than it did. The price was good enough to try it though.
Frances S.
It left my hair soft and manageable.. it's not sticky and goes on nice and smooth. I had no frizz or stiffness. I loved the box it came in also.. very cute
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
La Mirada, CA
Is this good for thin straight hair?