BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Melissa A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this for free thanks to Influenster, at first I was iffy to try this product because I always used a spray for my hair. I love the smell and how my hair looks after using it . Leaves my hair very straight
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this after using the Spritz wave swept spray. And I love it! Smells good and easy on my hair! Lovely scent. I've never used a product like this before! Glad I had an opportunity to try Loreals new line!!
Angie W.
I was a bit skeptical but ended up liking this creme from my VoxBox. It worked as well as a gel on my wavy hair but it didn't look crunchy. It also controlled frizz. Glad I got to try this for free!
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using the Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It for a while now and I definitely think this line offers some good low end substitutes. This Spray gives a little texture but not crunch or stickiness when applied to towel dried hair. Applied to dry hair the crunch factor is a little higher, but all in all a great Spray!
Ashley H.
Soquel, CA
I really do enjoy this product. It makes my hair feel extra soft and doesn't look frizzy. I find that a little does go a long way. But if you put too much your hair looks weighed down. I will definitely be repurchasing this after.
Jessica O.
I absolutely love this product. It does exactly what it says. I put this in my hair after I shower and let it dry naturally and it boosts my waves and tamed the frizz. It's wonderful! I would highly recommend this! It's awesome!!
Breann H.
Grover, NC
I received this product complimentary of Influenster For testing purposes. The first day I tried I thought I blew dry the top of my hair and left my ends damp and distributed the product. It worked great! It gave me great beachy waves and a lot of Bouce. I've used it every since I got it in the mail
Allie S.
I received this product today from Influenster. Let me just say I already love it! It works wonders honestly!! I got this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes!
Gladys R.
Orlando, FL
Quede totalmente enamorada de esta crema, con solo aplicar un poco de producto mi cabello queda suave y maneja.. Tiene un olor espectacular. Recibí este producto gratis gracias a influenster
Avani C.
Plano, TX
Loving this product so much!! I always prefer to air dry my hair and Loreal Paris heard it. So happy that Influenster sent me this one!! I am using it regularly 💕
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream