BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Alejandra N.
New York , NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Smells great, works perfectly with my type of hair, which is a little straight and a little wavy, kind of weird. I use it when my hair is already dry, just sprinkle a bit of water and then apply the product. I usually wait for a few minutes until dries before I go out. I’m very happy with this purchase.
Jessica L.
Jamestown , TN
I literally love this stuff. The smell is amazing. It isn't too thick. It really bring out my curls. Compared to other products I definitely pick this one as my top. I wouldn't change anything about it.
Gabrielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
I have naturally wavy frizzy hair, I don't usually ever blow dry or style much besides straightening once in a blue moon. I use this stuff daily after a shower and towel drying my hair a lil bit, this doesn't really do much for my hair. It doesn't really do much for my hair, if anything it really dries it out.
Kayla W.
This was a complementary gift from Influenster and also my first Vox Box. I was really lucky and super glad that I got to receive this product. I will write a honest review for this product. Product: Got it in a full bottle not the sample which was cool. I thought Influenster would only give a sample. The smell of the product  is amazing!! I never smelled anything so great for my hair! It was an easy application since you only need to squeeze onto the palm on your hands and run through with your hands/fingers. Efficient: I would say not too much. I have naturally wavy/straight thick hair. This product was supposed to make my hair curly. I tried it last night after I showered. I applied it to my damp hair and let it air dry. I fell asleep with my damp hair and I woke up this morning with wavy hair. I wasn't sure if it was the product itself worked or if  my hair was just too damp when I slept (usually when I sleep with damp hair it will be wavy the next morning) Recommend: I would say you have to try out the product yourself. Everyone's hair is different. Disclaimer: Do not expect your hair to have super curly curls after you use the product air dry it.
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely did not like this for my hair. I used it the night I washed my hair got up the next morning to straighten my hair and my hair was so tacky, the feeling of it was not normally as it would be when I straighten my hair. So I went to work with curly hair!
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
Great product I use it along with the swept spray. Great value not pricy at all. Effective at keeping my hair from getting frizzy and it meet my expectations for sure. I have bought this twice already and will buy again
Yvette S.
Newville
I have natural curls, but my hair has grown so long they aren’t as curly as they used to be. This product encourages waves with ZERO crunch! The smell is great too. The watercolor on the packaging is very pretty too.
Alisha m.
Hilton Head, SC
I wasn't sure how I would feel about this product at first. The packaging is cute, and up to date. Did not look like the rest of L'Oréal's product. After washing my hair and trying this product. I enjoyed it. It did not have a strong smell, however it made my hairs a little sticky. I have more textured hair. not straight but not curly. This product is very similar to the living proof style cream i usually use. I look forward to using this some more. It did not make my hair crunchy, I gave this product a four star because the only down side i saw was it made my hair a little greasy. Next time i will probably not use how they recommend, and just just it on my middle and ends. Overall nice product!
Gabrielle F.
Pittsburg, CA
I got this VoxBox and was pretty skeptical at first whether his would work for me or not. I have short pixie hair so I usually just stick to some dry shampoo and leave in conditioner but for the sake of the VoxBox I have it a go! I used this after towel drying my hair and just used my hands to get it do what I wanted. Let it air dry as it says and I was surprised to see my hair listened and stayed how I had styled it. I did have to brush through my hair to remove the "gelled" look but a quick brush left it fluffy and still manageable. Even after it's dried you can still mess with your hair so it's very lightweight. A little goes a long way, especially with my finer and short hair like mine. I will be looking into the other products from this line and brand so I can test them out on my own and of course review them here.
Melody L.
Austin, TX
I used this product wet and dry on my hair. After I did the usual side braid and letting it dry like that. I usually have to put a ton of different products in my hair after I let the braid out but I just used this. I am impressed! My hair didn't grow out 3 inches from frizz. Nor did it weigh my hair down. I was told all night how good I smelled when I hugged people hello. I wasn't particularly fond of the smell so that is why it's a 4 star for me. But if I could add a half I would! For the price and only using this product, which I didn't even use a lot, I say it's a win in my hair product arsenal. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream #AirDryIt #ad #contest #free @influenster @lorealhair
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream