BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Nicole F.
Hollywood, FL
This product is pretty cool. I have super straight hair but I usually struggle with frizz when air drying it. This product not only added a little needed volume to my hair but reduced the frizz content too! My only complaint is there's no instruction on how much product to actually apply to your hair, so I just winged it.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Sadly I was let down by this product. Although it smells AMAZING it still left a film on my hair and it really didn't do anything style wise for it either. I have a lot of hair, normal stand thickness and I'm a natural dark blonde with platinum highlights so that always could be the cause of it. So sad it didn't work out.
jaymie m.
This is honestly one of the greatest hair products I've ever used. My hair usually looks TERRIBLE when I wear it natural, so I always either straighten it or braid it, but since getting this, I can finally wear my hair natural, without buildup that comes with other products. I definitely recommend this product.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
My favorite hair product for get and go! After my shower it put it in my hair and I get the prettiest, non fly away, silky smooth, curly mane. It smells so amazing and people think I have on perfume. I stranger even smelled my hair. This will definitely be a stock up item as I will purchase anytime I see it. I have long way hair and it turns my waves into beautiful beach wavy hair.
reyna v.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING, FIRST OF ALL IT SMELLS SO GOOD, THE FORMULA IS SO SOFT AND IT MAKES YOUR HAIR SILKY BUT IT GIVES IT VOLUME. I LOVED IT AND NOW I WILL BE USING IT MORE IN THE FUTURE. I GFET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY HAIR AND I ALWAYS TELL THEM ABOUT THE PRODUCT... GREAT COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER.
Valeria S.
I love so much this product, I read the reviews and it says so much things good. I hope some day win one of this voxbox to try it. I want to try it in my hair really really. Now I just want to say if you have the opportunity to try don't let it go. TRY IT! And i hope you girls like the product. It seems like a good product to the hair.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
I got this item for free and I still didnt like it. I'm sorry but this gave my hair the grossest texture. I tried it multiple times as i thought I had used too much but nope. Maybe this product would be better suited for someone with more unrully hair or someone with thick curly hair but it wasn't for me. I have wavy medium thickness hair.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I was hoping for something better but I guess this product wasn't for my hair. I was super excited to try it but my hair looked horrible after using it. But I think it was just my hair! I love receiving it for free and being able to try it. It did smell amazing though. I may have my teenage daughters try it and see what they think.
Amanda G.
San Antonio , TX
This product is actually awesome it totally styles and hold your hair in place by just applying it to your damp hair! My hair is usually more on the straight side but it gave me some really nice waves and volume. It didn't really help that much with frizz but it still won me over. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jeannette J.
I was excited to try this product because I'm tired of damaging my hair. I tested it out as soon as I received it. It smells amazing first of all and I loved that it helped with my frizz..

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes only.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream