BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Gabrielle C.
Bethlehem, PA
I have naturally wavy frizzy hair, I don't usually ever blow dry or style much besides straightening once in a blue moon. I use this stuff daily after a shower and towel drying my hair a lil bit, this doesn't really do much for my hair. It doesn't really do much for my hair, if anything it really dries it out.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
I love so much this product, I read the reviews and it says so much things good. I hope some day win one of this voxbox to try it. I want to try it in my hair really really. Now I just want to say if you have the opportunity to try don't let it go. TRY IT! And i hope you girls like the product. It seems like a good product to the hair.
reyna v.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING, FIRST OF ALL IT SMELLS SO GOOD, THE FORMULA IS SO SOFT AND IT MAKES YOUR HAIR SILKY BUT IT GIVES IT VOLUME. I LOVED IT AND NOW I WILL BE USING IT MORE IN THE FUTURE. I GFET SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY HAIR AND I ALWAYS TELL THEM ABOUT THE PRODUCT... GREAT COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER.
Ashley P.
Beckley, WV
Don't let the packaging fool you - caught my eye at Walmart so I decided to try. It had a very minimal effect on my wavy hair, might have even made it look frizzier. I have better luck using my regular conditioner as a leave in. Will not buy again, or finish the bottle that I purchased already.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
I got this item for free and I still didnt like it. I'm sorry but this gave my hair the grossest texture. I tried it multiple times as i thought I had used too much but nope. Maybe this product would be better suited for someone with more unrully hair or someone with thick curly hair but it wasn't for me. I have wavy medium thickness hair.
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I was hoping for something better but I guess this product wasn't for my hair. I was super excited to try it but my hair looked horrible after using it. But I think it was just my hair! I love receiving it for free and being able to try it. It did smell amazing though. I may have my teenage daughters try it and see what they think.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is actually awesome it totally styles and hold your hair in place by just applying it to your damp hair! My hair is usually more on the straight side but it gave me some really nice waves and volume. It didn't really help that much with frizz but it still won me over. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jeanette J.
La Puente , CA
I was excited to try this product because I'm tired of damaging my hair. I tested it out as soon as I received it. It smells amazing first of all and I loved that it helped with my frizz..

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes only.
Whitney M.
Scurry, TX
I received this complimentary from influenster.
Smells great, works pretty good and its cheap! I don't feel like it styled my hair any differently or made my waves look better but it did tame the fly aways. I applied it & then braided my hair while wet and liked the way my girls turned out the next day though!
Kylie T.
Lynn Haven, FL
Absolutely loved this product! I was so skeptical before using it because some products like this make my hair greasy. But this is a life saver! My hair was so soft and straight after using it and the best part was my hair didn't get greasy AT ALL!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??

Walmart