BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Lauren V.
I am extremly picky on products that I put in my hair. I usually opt for all natural products, but I thought I would give this a try. I LOVE this product and I will continue to purchase. I hate air-drying my hair because it ends up being crimpy and flat. This product creates beautiful beach waves and it takes so much time out of my beauty routine!
Jessica K.
Easley, SC
I love how easy this is to apply. It holds my hair in a style all day long, while allowing me to just get up and shower and go. I like that my hair does not get frizzy even throughout an entire day. The only downside is that it leaves my hands feeling a little sticky, which is avoidable if you immediately wash your hands after application.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
This is so amazing. I didn't have high hopes for it as my hair is so thick. It actually kept my hair from being frizzy. First time I used it I actually fell asleep on my wet hair and it was perfect when I woke up. I'm planning on buying the rest of the products from the line.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Howard E.
Left my hair soft and I could not tell I had product on at all.It was easy to use and helped add volume and curl.I would buy again and recommend to my friends and family.Super good value and you can't beat it for Summer.NO HEAT = cool hair I will be using it all Summer for beach ready hair.I received mine free for my honest opinion.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
I have very wavey/curly/ frizzy hair if I don't use Biosilk or Argan oil in it everyday. I saw this @ CVS and did the leap of faith and I will tell u what, it totally separated my curls and made my hair so soft. I'm on day 2 and I just put in a little Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-powder and a little biosilk @ my ends. Def recommend!!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Leaves my hair beautifully frizz free and smooth. No need to damage my hair with a blow dryer anymore. I can confidently go out with damp hair and not worry about it turning into a huge fluff ball
Nicole F.
Hollywood, FL
This product is pretty cool. I have super straight hair but I usually struggle with frizz when air drying it. This product not only added a little needed volume to my hair but reduced the frizz content too! My only complaint is there's no instruction on how much product to actually apply to your hair, so I just winged it.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Sadly I was let down by this product. Although it smells AMAZING it still left a film on my hair and it really didn't do anything style wise for it either. I have a lot of hair, normal stand thickness and I'm a natural dark blonde with platinum highlights so that always could be the cause of it. So sad it didn't work out.
Jaymie M.
This is honestly one of the greatest hair products I've ever used. My hair usually looks TERRIBLE when I wear it natural, so I always either straighten it or braid it, but since getting this, I can finally wear my hair natural, without buildup that comes with other products. I definitely recommend this product.
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
My favorite hair product for get and go! After my shower it put it in my hair and I get the prettiest, non fly away, silky smooth, curly mane. It smells so amazing and people think I have on perfume. I stranger even smelled my hair. This will definitely be a stock up item as I will purchase anytime I see it. I have long way hair and it turns my waves into beautiful beach wavy hair.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?