BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Damaris L.
This product was mailed to me from @influenster for free for testing purposes but the opinions I state are my own. I have mixed opinion about this product. When my hair is towel dry I add this to my hair and it feels sticky sort of like a residue. As soon as my hair starts getting dryer my hair feels stiff and my ends are flakey. I love that it helps my hair dry faster than normal but I don't like that it overdries my ends quite a bit.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Was really hopeful about this product, I am always looking for new products for my hair. I have tried everything from gels to mousse to pomade. I like to air dry my hair, so when I saw this which was labeled air dry I thought it'd be perfect. I like no frizz but hate gels and mousse that causes my hair to harden. This stuff has the consistency of a lotion or cream, so I thought it'd be light. It's not hard but it doesn't tame my frizz enough.
Shanna B.
Richmond, VA
Nice smell, good texture, and easy to use. Downside for me was that it made my hair frizzy. I have natural curl in my hair hence why i usually flash dry it with a hair dryer, but since this is an air dry product I didn't do it. I definitely noticed the frizz coming on within the 1st hour and it consistently got worse as the day went on. I will def try it a few more times and see what happens later on with it.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
I received this Undone Style Cream complimentary of Influenster, and I LOVE IT ❤ I was skeptical at first because there has never been a time I air dried my hair and it did not frizz out. I used it before work last night, and through a 12 hour nursing shift my hair stayed smooth and soft. NO FRIZZ! Thank you again Influenster!
Mariela V.
Fresno, CA
I loved it thanks so much it leaves my hair smooth and it fixes it up any style im in the mood for this is the cream i will. BE using for now on its smells super nice and i like that its not stick when u put it on ur hands to style your hair so i really recommend this style cream i love using it and it has become my everyday styler
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster! I love how this hair product smells! It smells so clean and fresh that my husband thought I was wearing a new perfume. My hair is absolutely frizz free and straight. It is normally wavy and frizzy but with this product I don't even need to blow dry my hair! Once I apply it to damp hair, I just let my hair air dry which I do everyday and it stays frizz free!
Sarah W.
Long Beach, CA
My hair is pretty coarse, but it does wave sometimes under the right conditions, and I exclusively air dry my hair (no heat, ever, unless someone else is doing my hair) so I'm always looking for new products to try that work with that.

Reader, it worked. I worked it into my hair after I towel dried, and it waved up like I'd been at the beach when my hair dried. I'd give it a full 5 stars if it was a little more conditioning for my hair.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
I saw this product and Cosmopolitan magazine and had been on the search for it ever cents I was excited to find it at my local Walgreens and have been very impressed with the work that it does on my hair especially without having to use a blow dryer
Kendall B.
I was lucky enough to receive this product complimentary from Influenster! I have always been hesitant to try new products because my hair gets pretty greasy. When opening the container, the product had a nice smell to it! I applied a small amount to my damp hair and prayed for the best! I went on with my day and when I found a mirror I was surprised to see how good my hair looked for letting it air dry! I would definitely recommend this product for someone who is new to hair accessories like I am!
Lauren V.
I am extremly picky on products that I put in my hair. I usually opt for all natural products, but I thought I would give this a try. I LOVE this product and I will continue to purchase. I hate air-drying my hair because it ends up being crimpy and flat. This product creates beautiful beach waves and it takes so much time out of my beauty routine!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?