BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Karen R.
Burleson, TX
It was ok. It made my hair a tad greasy. I enjoyed the smell. I probably won't purchase it. I got it for free for testing purposes. It's not the best but not the worst product I've ever used.
Alison C.
El Paso , TX
Omg I love this new product!! So easy to apply to your hair. Smells amazing. Apply, let air dry, and style. No need for a straightener. Definitely going to purchase this product
Tessa L.
Omg! Love! I am currently nearing the end of my pregnancy and love the convenience of Air Drying my hair into a cute, wavy style! L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Christy M.
Long Beach, CA
I am growing out my hair after it all fell out due to chemo. It's the awkward stage where it looks as if my hair is growing from the top but not anywhere else and this product sure tames my unruly hair very well. It doesn't feel hard when it dries or "crunchy". It says to use it on damp hair and if I don't style it right after the shower and my hair is completely dry then I can just wet it a little and style it the same as if it it was damp and i'm ready to go. It also has a nice smell nothing overpowering just the right amount of flowery girly scent but again not strong at all!! I love it ❤
JENNIFER E.
Prattsville, AR
I wasn't crazy impressed with the L'Oréal Air Dry It product I received complimentary. It was stiff after my hair dried and I was under the impression it wouldn't be.
Julia M.
Nacogdoches , TX
It does a really great job of eliminating the friz! Way better than a mousse in my opinion. Packaging was so cute! Smells great. Lasted awhile as well. I just wish it would have tamed my mane a little more!
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain Pine , AR
I just revived this product for FREE from influenster for testing purposes today an i immediately came home to try it out an I absolutely LOVE it, plus it smells amazing, it doesn't dry my hair out it, the LOREAL AIR DRY IT makes my hair so soft! I definitely recommend this product
#gotitfree
Charlotte B.
I got this product free from Influenster to test and really like this stuff! It leaves my hair soft, reduces frizz and does not weigh my hair down or make it stuff. My hair still has movement! Love that this allows me to air dry my hair with it looking so frizzy and wild!! Definitely​ buying more of this once I am out of it.

*all opinions are my own.
Amanda R.
Rogersville, TN
I received this product free from Influenster. This product did not work very well for me. I have thick naturally wavy hair. When I used it, I didn't notice much difference than if I just let it air dry. I still had to fix my hair. I either have to use a straightener or use gel & mousse if I want it curly. The product does smell great & made my hair soft. I still use it & let my hair air dry then use a hair straightener. It just didn't work on me  to be able to use & then be able to not actually have to fix my hair like I was hoping.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
I'm not one for drying my hair naturally and I didn't think this would work better than any others I've tried over the years. I was wrong, tried the Undone Style Cream and loved it! Left my hair extra soft and this was a nice surprise!

#AirDryIt I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own #AD @influenster @lorealparis L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??

Walmart