BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
I have to be honest, I didnt expect much from this product. It ended up being pretty darn great. I have short pixie hair thats slightly wavy. It made my hair looks a lot more texturized and hydrated. I checked out the price and its not too bad, I wouldnt use this daily but itd be nice to have on hand on bad hair days!
Mayra R.
I love how this product leaves my hair, also the smell is veeeeery good! I love it! My hair it's greasy so I only put it on my ends. Zero frizz!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
This product smells delicious and makes my hair feel soft but it does nothing to control frizz on air dried hair. I haven't used another product like this but I don't have excessively frizzy hair so I thought this would work fine
Krsna S.
It keeps my hair from getting frizzy and gives it some texture without getting crunchy. The smell is wonderful, too. You can also smooth a teensy bit onto hair after blow-drying to smooth flyaways.
Shannon H.
Castro Valley, CA
I hate drying my hair - especially in the summer. I've been using this product for the past couple of weeks & it has been wonderful for air drying my hair! It's softer, manageable, and very smooth!
Terra G.
This is amazing. I got this a few days ago for the first time and it really does give your hair that wavy natural beach wave. It makes my hair so soft as well. I would def recommend getting this
Teresa M.
Plantation, FL
I received this product from influenster and I am going to be 100% honest... I LOVE IT!! Most products companies want you to advertise are usually not good but I loved this product. It smells nice and my mom even bought one for herself lol!!
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
I got this in my VoxBox from Influenster and I must say that it's really great on the hair. I've noticed how the frizz lessened and how my hair wasn't so dry anymore. Highly recommended!
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
The product itself smells amazing but I felt that it left my hair a bit sticky/tacky but the natural gold was good I usually use it when I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair
Kara B.
Lagrange, GA
Though they product smells good, it made my hair super oily for some reason. I do have somewhat oily hair but I woke up and I had to wash my hair again because it was sticking to my head.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream