BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I don’t style my hair very often and usually air dry it every morning. This was easy to apply and made my hair look a little more finished. It helped tame frizz and defined my waves. I liked the texture.
Rebecca S.
Norfolk, NE
The product itself smells amazing but I felt that it left my hair a bit sticky/tacky but the natural gold was good I usually use it when I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair
Kara B.
Valley, AL
Though they product smells good, it made my hair super oily for some reason. I do have somewhat oily hair but I woke up and I had to wash my hair again because it was sticking to my head.
Edda H.
Crosby, Tx
I definitely like having my hair dry normally rather than using a blow-dryer. I don't know if it works any better than other leave-in conditioners, but I enjoyed using it.
Cristy Carolina F.
Alexandria, VA
One of my favorite VoxBox has been this one because I think I'm in love with this product. It helps my hair air dry it and smells so good. It's very effective and worth it.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
This isn't anything revolutionary but it is a good product for the price. I have really long hair that used to be curly but due to the weight from the length (low back length) its more wavy. This can be difficult to style, especially if I don't have time to blow dry and straighten, since it doesn't necessarily want to curl and wont stay straight and gets very frizzy. I love to use this when I am in a hurry, or trying to give my hair a break from all the heat styling. It keeps my hair from getting frizzy, gives just enough hold to help keep the form of my waves without the added crunchy look/feel. I'd say if your looking for a low maintenance hair routine, something for the mornings your short on time, or to give your hair a break from the heat, then give this product a try!
Tiffany C.
Miami , FL
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes & that in no way influenced my opinion of this product.
The pros are this product's scent & ability to give my hair a nice & natural beach waved look. I thought that it was a good enough product to go out & purchase once it is done.
The cons for me were it's ingredients. I don't normally like using alcohol on my hair & unfortunately this product does have it. Nonetheless, i would still use it on occasions where I don't feel like styling my long hair.
Stephanie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Really good styling cream for curly/wavy hair. It's pretty comparable to the Devacurl Wavemaker which I LOVEEEE. Not bad for drugstore!!! Plus the scent is great too.
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
I love this product! It's soooo amazing and the scent is perfect and long lasting. This product is a great alternative to blow drying your hair every night. I would recommend this product to others!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
It was ok. It made my hair a tad greasy. I enjoyed the smell. I probably won't purchase it. I got it for free for testing purposes. It's not the best but not the worst product I've ever used.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Alecia K.
La Mirada
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??

Walmart