BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Kelly B.
Definitely helps keep curls tamed without too much weight. I have wavy hair with curls throughout and was looking for an air dry option for the Summer (I usually straighten my hair everyday). Definitely use this product with wet hair or else it will get crunchy!
Margaret N.
I was hoping I wouldn't have to use my diffuser with this product but it made my hair crunchy and even after using my diffuser my hair looked oily. I was really disappointed because I love the smell and the packaging.
Suze K.
First of all, the smell is AMAZING! I can't get enough of it; every time I smell it it's so refreshing and clean. The product makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking too! I received this as a complimentary testing item. So happy I did b/c it's wonderful!
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
Love. It. I literally will make this a staple I have to buy forever. It makes my heart naturally wavey without the heavy product feel. I'm so glad influenster sent it to me for free. I would recommend it to everyone.
Andrea Z.
This styling cream makes the fear of letting your hair air dry go away! It reduces the visibility of fly aways, it minimized frizz, and styles your hair all at once. It does build up quickly so use a little bit at a time.
Jamie D.
Mabank, TX
I love how this made my hair feel! It just made it feel so much more healthier than using other product or when i use heat to dry my hair. Here is to no more heat on my hair thanks to air dry it undone style cream!
Norma M.
El Monte, CA
Today was a great day. I received free this product. First this smell very good, omg I love it. Second immediately try and was amazing. I will use it everyday. Finally I have amazing results and definitely I will buy it when I finish the new one. Thank you so much.
Tasha T.
Valley Center, KS
I liked that the texture of the product and how it felt in my hair. It didn't leave my hair crunchy but it also wasn't super smooth. I wish it controlled friz better. Overall I was pleased with how it worked but it could use some improvement.
Sara G.
I love the way this smells, is so fresh and nice. The product is a cream with a not too thick consistency, it defines my curls with out been too intense, this was send to me for free from influenster to try
Julia M.
My hair is so damaged from using a curling iron and flat iron. This product help me avoid any heat when I go to style me hair. The only little/tiny problem was closer to my ends it made my hair crunchy.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream