BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
I liked that the texture of the product and how it felt in my hair. It didn't leave my hair crunchy but it also wasn't super smooth. I wish it controlled friz better. Overall I was pleased with how it worked but it could use some improvement.
Sara G.
I love the way this smells, is so fresh and nice. The product is a cream with a not too thick consistency, it defines my curls with out been too intense, this was send to me for free from influenster to try
Yesenia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this free sample! I really liked it it tamed my hair yet made it look nice in its natural way. My hair color is frizzy since I have dyed it and it is black/brown w/ a burgundy undertone.
Mayra R.
I love how this product leaves my hair, also the smell is veeeeery good! I love it! My hair it's greasy so I only put it on my ends. Zero frizz!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Laura T.
Bloomington, CA
I have to be honest, I didnt expect much from this product. It ended up being pretty darn great. I have short pixie hair thats slightly wavy. It made my hair looks a lot more texturized and hydrated. I checked out the price and its not too bad, I wouldnt use this daily but itd be nice to have on hand on bad hair days!
Krsna S.
It keeps my hair from getting frizzy and gives it some texture without getting crunchy. The smell is wonderful, too. You can also smooth a teensy bit onto hair after blow-drying to smooth flyaways.
Anna H.
Banning, CA
This is a great product for wavy to curly hair. I usually add this to my wet hair put it in a hum while I do my makeup and after it air dries slightly I scrunch my hair to get my curls more formed. It dries with hair having a lot of smoothness and volume. Love it!
Ramona R.
Memphis, TN
This product smells delicious and makes my hair feel soft but it does nothing to control frizz on air dried hair. I haven't used another product like this but I don't have excessively frizzy hair so I thought this would work fine
Terra G.
This is amazing. I got this a few days ago for the first time and it really does give your hair that wavy natural beach wave. It makes my hair so soft as well. I would def recommend getting this
Teresa M.
Plantation, FL
I received this product from influenster and I am going to be 100% honest... I LOVE IT!! Most products companies want you to advertise are usually not good but I loved this product. It smells nice and my mom even bought one for herself lol!!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??

Walmart