BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Alisa P.
Antioch, CA
It was just okay. It didn't do WONDERS for my hair but it did make it look nice. It's not a brand I typically buy because they do test on animals and probably would have not picked it up if it had not been given to me for free.
Arica H.
Jackson, KY
I love this product. I used it after I showered and after it dried it was straight. Only thing I didnt like was that it knotted up very easily.

I received this product complimentary of Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Lydia B.
Santa Ana, CA
Loved this product! Made it so easy for me to run out the door in the morning. My hair dried nicely and there wasn't build up as long as I evenly distributed the product. It left my hair silky, shiny and smooth. 10/10 would buy!
Kelly B.
Definitely helps keep curls tamed without too much weight. I have wavy hair with curls throughout and was looking for an air dry option for the Summer (I usually straighten my hair everyday). Definitely use this product with wet hair or else it will get crunchy!
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
Great little product for after my gym days. Nice scent and not too much build up. Product isnt sticky and is decent for me since I'm on the go with a hectic schedule.
Suze K.
First of all, the smell is AMAZING! I can't get enough of it; every time I smell it it's so refreshing and clean. The product makes my hair so smooth and healthy looking too! I received this as a complimentary testing item. So happy I did b/c it's wonderful!
Margaret N.
I was hoping I wouldn't have to use my diffuser with this product but it made my hair crunchy and even after using my diffuser my hair looked oily. I was really disappointed because I love the smell and the packaging.
Megan C.
Lexington, KY
Love. It. I literally will make this a staple I have to buy forever. It makes my heart naturally wavey without the heavy product feel. I'm so glad influenster sent it to me for free. I would recommend it to everyone.
Andrea Z.
This styling cream makes the fear of letting your hair air dry go away! It reduces the visibility of fly aways, it minimized frizz, and styles your hair all at once. It does build up quickly so use a little bit at a time.
Jamie D.
Mabank, TX
I love how this made my hair feel! It just made it feel so much more healthier than using other product or when i use heat to dry my hair. Here is to no more heat on my hair thanks to air dry it undone style cream!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?