BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I received this complimentary in the L'Oréal voxbox for testing purposes. I felt like it had a really nice smell and texture . It didn't leave my hair sticky at all. I use this on freshly washed, air dries hair to tame it down. It did exactly as I was hoping! Very pleased with this prouduct .
Leidy K.
Phelan , CA
Testing this baby out so far it's an OK for me, leaves my hair feeling dirty @influenster @lorealparisUSA #AirDryit #ad (I received this from Influenster for FREE for testing purposes all opinion are my own)
Marisol A.
Pico Rivera, CA
I received this product to review it so here goes
It Smells great BUUUUUUUUUUT did not help me with my frizz. I don't have really frizzy hair but it's just the fact that it didn't work at all I saw other products that are from the same pack and they seemed to work for them but I don't think this one was as good
But I love the smell
Dawn M.
I received this product free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I was not a fan of this product. My hair looked worse after letting it air dry with the product than without. It is however very light weight and did not weigh down my fine/slick hair.
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
I don't feel like this did anything for my hair! I received this as part of a voxbox and while it smells great my hair doesn't appear any different nor does it enchanted the texture at all. I don't think that I would ever purchase but it was nice to try it!
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
This cream is amazing! There's no crunchy, gross feeling! I have dark Auburn hair that's very thick, coarse, and LONG! This is a summer must have! I'm so thankful to L'Oreal and Influenster for sending this to me FREE to try! #influenster #gotitfree #opinionsmine
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I love to use this when I get out of the shower. I use a quarter size amount and massage through my hair. It has a pleasant scent and really works well with my thin hair. I like to use this on days where I don't feel like blow drying! Definitely recommend!
Alexis u.
Dallas, TX
This was my first vox box, that I received free for testing purposes from Influenster. It was okay. My hair didn't dry any faster, or any more "styled". My hair also had greasy pieces at the end all day- which is odd because I only used it when damp, and I didn't reapply. My hair was soft feeling though!
Daniella G.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
I love this styling cream it doesn't leave my hair stiff or sticky and smells great! I received this from influenster complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
Love love love this product. It does not leave my hair crunchy or dry. It also gives my curly waves a nice free flow for summer that does not require a lot of upkeep! I will defiantly continue to purchase this product and it is very reasonably priced!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream