BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Shiela A.
Las Vegas, NV
I was very excited about trying this Airdry styling cream. Unfortunately in made my hair feel heavy and still frizzed. Looking to test it out more in the next coming month and will update my progress.
Margaret K.
san francisco, CA
#AirDryit was sent to me through influenster and I did enjoy the product, As I dont like to dry my hair on the regular this is good to keep my hair looking and feeling nice after wash, and looking nice long after wash, I did like I dont know if I will buy, but I did enjoy, and for my first influenster was a good choice for me.
Julia H.
Austin, TX
I love how it doesn't dry out my hair like a lot of other texture cream out on the market, and it also doesn't make my hair overly crunchy. With a flexible hold, it works wonderfully with my coarse hair. It has a very light and pleasant scent that reminds me of pineapples.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
To begin with can we talk about how freaking great this stuff smells?!? It's absolutely incredible! Even if I wasn't in love with the effectiveness of this product, I would love it just based on the smell alone! Ok, on to the actual product...it's great! Try it! My hair is super soft and manageable. The bigger bonus, I don't have to use heat to style it!! I'm very pleased with this product!
Julissa V.
Love the texture of this product! Very easy to use and is inexpensive. A small amount goes a long way! I have already wavy hair and this cream gives it "a nicer" wave. Kinda like beach waves! Smells pleasant too.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
All opinions are my own/got it free from influenster! frizz free, non-sticky residue, and long lasting! I definitely recommend this product to anyone fighting humidity and frizz! #AirDryIt #Ad @influenster @LorealParis
Reagan H.
mobile, AL
I'm very sad to say I did not enjoy this product. I have thin hair and it just clumped at my roots and made them feel sticky. It smelled very good and wasn't too overpowering. I wish I enjoyed this product but I want to try the other ones because I might like them
Better.
Veronica R.
State College, PA
I'm a girl with curly, frizzy, unmanageable hair. This does not work on it at all. The bottle says frizz resistant but is not at all. I use it as directed (on damp hair) and it still doesn't work. I don't recommend this to women with unmanageable hair like mine.
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
I love the clean fresh smell and how light it makes my hair feel. It doesn't combat frizz extremely well but i also have extremely frizzy hair so im not going to complain. It's definitely better putting this in your hair rather than letting it air dry so it's worth it.
Lilibeth M.
I received this product for complementary testing purposes from influenster...
It has a delicious aroma like coconut, does not leave my hair greasy and my hair has lasted all day without frizz
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream