BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
I got this item for free from Influenster all comments are completely my own. My hair is very thick and black. I used it on my hair and it made it smell amazing and made my hair very soft! I plan on using this product again in the future! I will totally recommend this product to all my friends.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

L’Oreal Un-Done Style Cream is a perfect way to create and
control a beautiful hair style without any heating tools to further damage
those gorgeous locks.  My hair is very
thin and fine; I definitely need all of the help I can get whenever it comes to
any sort of added texture or style that lasts more than an hour.  All I had to do was simply distribute this
throughout my hair; flip my head upside down and scrunch and scrunch away.  This instantly left my hair with
natural-looking waves (that I certainly was not born with).  It left behind zero residue nor any greasy,
oiliness.  It is a lightweight cream that
helps eliminate frizz, adds beautiful texture and stays in place for hours and
hours.  I will purchase this product as
well as recommend.  I received this
@LOrealParisUSA #AirDryIt Un-Done Style Cream from @Influenster complimentary
for being a #Influensterchamp for a #Contest.

Ashley P.
Beckley, WV
Don't let the packaging fool you - caught my eye at Walmart so I decided to try. It had a very minimal effect on my wavy hair, might have even made it look frizzier. I have better luck using my regular conditioner as a leave in. Will not buy again, or finish the bottle that I purchased already.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! I've tried a lot of hair products and they always seem to make my hair look greasy or make it feel crunchy or super frizzy but this product was actually very good to my hair! I usually deal with a lot of frizziness in the mornings after I wash my hair but I applied this product and let it air dry. Then I touched up some small pieces with my curling iron. It actually controlled the frizz without making my hair feel oily or crunchy like mousse usually does! Really great product! I'm so honored to have been one of the ones to test this product! One thing I really love is that influenster sends you the full size to try and not some small sample. I actually find products that I wouldn't have bought if I wouldn't have tried them on here first. I Will definitely be buying in the future! I have already recommended it to several people! Really great product
Sarah G.
This product smells so good and it works amazing! I have used this product for a couple days now and I absolutely love it. The only down side to it, is that my hands get sticky. I would recommend this product. I received this product  complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Charmaine H.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
this product was ok, my hair was still frizzy from letting it air dry. I was hoping it would have more of the wet look vs the dry frizz look. I might give it another try, but I dont think I will be purchasing it any time soon. I do, however, want to try the other Air Dry It products
Heidi A.
Tucumcari, NM
I washed my hair and I put the style cream evenly all over my hair. I let it air dry and I didn't need any other products to finish it off! I use it every time I want to go "curly" for a day. I don't have to worry about it frizzing with this product! I love it and definitely recommend!
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Product works really good on my hair I have long thick wavy hair and I have been using it for about to weeks now I like the it keeps my hair flexible and frizz resistant. I apply the product with hair brush while my hair it's damp.
Aryam s.
Para empezar el envasó es bien bonito tiene un diseño muy llamativo, y en cuanto al producto tiene un olor que wow, es como si apenas saliste de bañarte!!!!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Catherine T.
Thibodaux, LA
This product had a beautiful packaging to start off with. The scent is awesome and my hair stayed nice and touchable all night through the humidity. So far I have used this product twice and I will use it till it's gone for sure. I got the product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all of the opinions are my own.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream