BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Tocopherol

CHARMAINE Q.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
this product was ok, my hair was still frizzy from letting it air dry. I was hoping it would have more of the wet look vs the dry frizz look. I might give it another try, but I dont think I will be purchasing it any time soon. I do, however, want to try the other Air Dry It products
Stephanie F.
Santa cruz, CA
Product works really good on my hair I have long thick wavy hair and I have been using it for about to weeks now I like the it keeps my hair flexible and frizz resistant. I apply the product with hair brush while my hair it's damp.
Mayra G.
Para empezar el envasó es bien bonito tiene un diseño muy llamativo, y en cuanto al producto tiene un olor que wow, es como si apenas saliste de bañarte!!!!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Heidi A.
Tucumcari, NM
I washed my hair and I put the style cream evenly all over my hair. I let it air dry and I didn't need any other products to finish it off! I use it every time I want to go "curly" for a day. I don't have to worry about it frizzing with this product! I love it and definitely recommend!
Sarah G.
This product smells so good and it works amazing! I have used this product for a couple days now and I absolutely love it. The only down side to it, is that my hands get sticky. I would recommend this product. I received this product  complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Catherine T.
Morgan City, LA
This product had a beautiful packaging to start off with. The scent is awesome and my hair stayed nice and touchable all night through the humidity. So far I have used this product twice and I will use it till it's gone for sure. I got the product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all of the opinions are my own.
Shiela A.
Galloway, NJ
I was very excited about trying this Airdry styling cream. Unfortunately in made my hair feel heavy and still frizzed. Looking to test it out more in the next coming month and will update my progress.
Margaret K.
san francisco, CA
#AirDryit was sent to me through influenster and I did enjoy the product, As I dont like to dry my hair on the regular this is good to keep my hair looking and feeling nice after wash, and looking nice long after wash, I did like I dont know if I will buy, but I did enjoy, and for my first influenster was a good choice for me.
Julia H.
Austin, TX
I love how it doesn't dry out my hair like a lot of other texture cream out on the market, and it also doesn't make my hair overly crunchy. With a flexible hold, it works wonderfully with my coarse hair. It has a very light and pleasant scent that reminds me of pineapples.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
To begin with can we talk about how freaking great this stuff smells?!? It's absolutely incredible! Even if I wasn't in love with the effectiveness of this product, I would love it just based on the smell alone! Ok, on to the actual product...it's great! Try it! My hair is super soft and manageable. The bigger bonus, I don't have to use heat to style it!! I'm very pleased with this product!
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
Is this good for thin straight hair?