BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Give Your Hair a Heat Break.

24 HR Flexible Control. Frizz resistant. Soft, Touchable feel. No residue.

L'Oréal Paris introduces the new Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream. Add softness, shine & control for an undone look. No weighdown. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• I'm in between going natural.I haven't had a rela...Be the first to answer!
  • I want this so baadd. How this works on straight hair?1 Answers
  • This would be perfect because I air dry my hair , but does it reall...1 Answers
Buy on LorealP...
Shelley G.
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream I received the @lorealparis #AirDryIt Undone cream free from @Influenster 4testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I have naturally wavy, loose curly hair and I've used a hot blow dryer and flat iron for years because I couldn't seem to style my hair naturally and keep the style for long without getting frizzy hair. Here's how I got heat free styled hair:  After receiving the Undone Style Cream I washed and conditioned my hair and then squeezed the excess water out and put a towel loosely on my hair. After about 3-4 minutes I combed through my hair to get the tangles out. I then put some of the product in my hands and rubbed back and forth and flipped my hair over and put the product from roots to the tips. I then combed through my hair again and then flipped my hair over and started scrunching from the tips and working to my roots. The product smells really good so I was happy about that and I didn't have to wait long to start seeing my hair style itself. I'm not just saying that, it really made my hair transform into frizz free natural curls and waves. I did do some extra scrunching here and there as I put on my makeup. After my hair was almost completely dry I did apply more product to my tips, but only a very small amount. I do have fine hair so my hair dries in a short amount of time. I couldn't believe I didn't have to touch up my hair with a curling iron and I assure you I really couldn't believe I got so many waves and curls just using the Loreal product, but it did what it said it would do. I am really happy that Loreal made this great product that I can add to my beauty routine. I recommend you try it and take a break from your heating tools as well.

#ad #contest #complimentary #NoMoreHeatingTools
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a complementary gift from Influenster and also my first Vox Box. I was really lucky and super glad that I got to receive this product. I will write a honest review for this product. Product: Got it in a full bottle not the sample which was cool. I thought Influenster would only give a sample. The smell of the product  is amazing!! I never smelled anything so great for my hair! It was an easy application since you only need to squeeze onto the palm on your hands and run through with your hands/fingers. Efficient: I would say not too much. I have naturally wavy/straight thick hair. This product was supposed to make my hair curly. I tried it last night after I showered. I applied it to my damp hair and let it air dry. I fell asleep with my damp hair and I woke up this morning with wavy hair. I wasn't sure if it was the product itself worked or if  my hair was just too damp when I slept (usually when I sleep with damp hair it will be wavy the next morning) Recommend: I would say you have to try out the product yourself. Everyone's hair is different. Disclaimer: Do not expect your hair to have super curly curls after you use the product air dry it.
Hadley L.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! I've tried a lot of hair products and they always seem to make my hair look greasy or make it feel crunchy or super frizzy but this product was actually very good to my hair! I usually deal with a lot of frizziness in the mornings after I wash my hair but I applied this product and let it air dry. Then I touched up some small pieces with my curling iron. It actually controlled the frizz without making my hair feel oily or crunchy like mousse usually does! Really great product! I'm so honored to have been one of the ones to test this product! One thing I really love is that influenster sends you the full size to try and not some small sample. I actually find products that I wouldn't have bought if I wouldn't have tried them on here first. I Will definitely be buying in the future! I have already recommended it to several people! Really great product
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

L’Oreal Un-Done Style Cream is a perfect way to create and
control a beautiful hair style without any heating tools to further damage
those gorgeous locks.  My hair is very
thin and fine; I definitely need all of the help I can get whenever it comes to
any sort of added texture or style that lasts more than an hour.  All I had to do was simply distribute this
throughout my hair; flip my head upside down and scrunch and scrunch away.  This instantly left my hair with
natural-looking waves (that I certainly was not born with).  It left behind zero residue nor any greasy,
oiliness.  It is a lightweight cream that
helps eliminate frizz, adds beautiful texture and stays in place for hours and
hours.  I will purchase this product as
well as recommend.  I received this
@LOrealParisUSA #AirDryIt Un-Done Style Cream from @Influenster complimentary
for being a #Influensterchamp for a #Contest.

Alisha m.
Alisha m.
Hilton Head, SC
I wasn't sure how I would feel about this product at first. The packaging is cute, and up to date. Did not look like the rest of L'Oréal's product. After washing my hair and trying this product. I enjoyed it. It did not have a strong smell, however it made my hairs a little sticky. I have more textured hair. not straight but not curly. This product is very similar to the living proof style cream i usually use. I look forward to using this some more. It did not make my hair crunchy, I gave this product a four star because the only down side i saw was it made my hair a little greasy. Next time i will probably not use how they recommend, and just just it on my middle and ends. Overall nice product!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
PITTSBURG, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this VoxBox and was pretty skeptical at first whether his would work for me or not. I have short pixie hair so I usually just stick to some dry shampoo and leave in conditioner but for the sake of the VoxBox I have it a go! I used this after towel drying my hair and just used my hands to get it do what I wanted. Let it air dry as it says and I was surprised to see my hair listened and stayed how I had styled it. I did have to brush through my hair to remove the "gelled" look but a quick brush left it fluffy and still manageable. Even after it's dried you can still mess with your hair so it's very lightweight. A little goes a long way, especially with my finer and short hair like mine. I will be looking into the other products from this line and brand so I can test them out on my own and of course review them here.
Melody L.
Melody L.
Cedar Park , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product wet and dry on my hair. After I did the usual side braid and letting it dry like that. I usually have to put a ton of different products in my hair after I let the braid out but I just used this. I am impressed! My hair didn't grow out 3 inches from frizz. Nor did it weigh my hair down. I was told all night how good I smelled when I hugged people hello. I wasn't particularly fond of the smell so that is why it's a 4 star for me. But if I could add a half I would! For the price and only using this product, which I didn't even use a lot, I say it's a win in my hair product arsenal. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream #AirDryIt #ad #contest #free @influenster @lorealhair
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was fortunate enough to receive this product from L'Oreal in exchange for my honest feedback. The very first thing I noticed was the scent and it immediately brought me back to my middle school days with its fruity, almost juvenile odor. It's initially pretty strong which may bother those sensitive to smell. I have fairly oily hair to begin so I'm always hesitant to try styling creams but I gave this a fair shot. I used a very conservative amount on my towel dried hair, ran my fingers through it lightly to play with it a little, and hoped for the best as I went to bed. I woke up to a somewhat unsightly mess. My hair felt heavy and somewhat matted down in sections. I didn't use this anywhere near the roots of my hair but my whole head just felt limp. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with oily, primarily straight hair, or anyone with an aversion to young fruity smells.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using the new L'Oréal air dry it styling cream for 1 month now. It was sent to me by influenster for free to review. This may be my favorite hair products now. I have naturally wavy, frizzy, poofy hair that takes about 4 products and 30 mins to maintain. Since using this cream I have cut out all of the other products and the best part is it literally takes me two mins to style my hair now. It has decreased the poofy frozzy mess and left me with a natural look that I can be proud of. It also smells absolutely amazing!!! This will definitely be in my daily hair routine from here on out! Alothough I was sent this product free in exchange for my review this opinion is my own.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ob-sessed.  I have two hair styles: a bun and a ponytail (w/ a braid if I'm feeling feisty).  The L'Oreal Air Dry It Un-done Style Cream has just upped my locks' repertoire BIG TIME.  I've always kept my curly/wavy hair long...like down to my tailbone long.  Maybe its cultural (Hawaiian) or maybe I'm just too lazy to get it cut every few months...either way, I have never been able to wash and go like some lucky gals.  Until Now.  This product gives me the flexible hold, fights frizz, and keeps it composure for days (again, lazy).  I received this product complimentary from Influenster to try out and provide an honest, unbiased review.  I can honestly say, this product is a game changer for me and I can't wait to try out the rest of L'OREAL'S Air Dry It line!
sam d.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and frizz. I would like to use a cream that will help me keep my curls, which look cute, soft and shiny, and leave no residue. Would this work for me?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you like the packaging on this Air Dry It?
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanna try this so bad. Does it make your hair look wet or greasy when it dries?