BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for All Hair Types. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle cream. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape definition and texture. No residue left behind. This style cream adds softness, shine, and hold for an undone look without weighing hair down. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I kept seeing a ton of reviews for this product after a voxbox was sent out and everyone seemed to say a lot of positive things about it. I decided to try both the spray and the cream to see if it was as good as everyone was claiming, and I'll be honest I don't think it is. This cream is better than the spray (can't say anything about the mousse) but it does weigh down your hair if you don't put it in at just the right time when your hair isn't too wet or too dry. Additionally it builds up really fast if you try to use it multiple days, and as someone who doesn't shampoo often this is a huge problem for me. Although I was able to see results, I don't think the effort of having to wash my hair more often is worth it when I know there are other products out there that can do the same. I was honestly a little disappointed in this product, and I worry about the authenticity of these 5 star reviews given by everyone who received the Voxbox.
Sarah A.
Clinton
While this cream added moisture, it didn't do much else for my hair. For a styling cream, I expected a bit more texture, control and/or definition, but I didn't get any of that. The product has a nice smell to it. I would not recommend using more than a dime size for short to medium length hair. It's very easy to overdo it and make hair greasy! I would probably try another texture product or just let hair dry naturally. This is unnecessary.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This is a pretty good product for the price. Its a fourth of the price of my regular work-day stylers so I like to have something like this on hand that works almost as well for a fraction of the price for days off work when I have more time to let my hair air dry and ( So I can save money for more makeup! haha) The one thing I do not love is the smell is a little strong and chemical smelling for my taste but that not so bad, right? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
This isn't anything revolutionary but it is a good product for the price. I have really long hair that used to be curly but due to the weight from the length (low back length) its more wavy. This can be difficult to style, especially if I don't have time to blow dry and straighten, since it doesn't necessarily want to curl and wont stay straight and gets very frizzy. I love to use this when I am in a hurry, or trying to give my hair a break from all the heat styling. It keeps my hair from getting frizzy, gives just enough hold to help keep the form of my waves without the added crunchy look/feel. I'd say if your looking for a low maintenance hair routine, something for the mornings your short on time, or to give your hair a break from the heat, then give this product a try!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased this a few days ago and I think this is a pretty good product. The smell is nice and the product keeps frizzes down. It holds my curls in place without weighing them down and my hair is still smooth to the touch. Most importantly, it does not flake like so many other drugstore hair products do.

The price is a good bargain ($4 at my target) but I do find that some days a lot of product is needed to achieve the look I'm going for. That's the only down side to this product I've found.
Chesi A.
I can’t believe this product is only $5! I love the light-weight consistency of the cream. And it helps leave my hair soft when I air dry it. It also helps with defrizzing my hair. All positives since I try not to heat style too often.
Jamie D.
monticello
Good value for the price. The product isn’t outstanding but it does do the job. I wish it gave my curls a bit of definition but it’s okay. It does add some moisture and smoothing. Overall it’s a good bargain product to have on hand Incase you run out of your main style cream.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
First off I absolutely am in love with the scent of this line. It’s such a clean and salon like smell, and it will stay with you as well. This product makes my frizzy and curly hair feel soft , and takes the frizz. I also love the shine it leaves as well . This is a very affordable product, and when used after a shower, it makes your hair very nice without heat styling.
Anna C.
Banning, CA
This is a great product for wavy to curly hair. I usually add this to my wet hair put it in a hum while I do my makeup and after it air dries slightly I scrunch my hair to get my curls more formed. It dries with hair having a lot of smoothness and volume. Love it!
Shelley G.
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream I received the @lorealparis #AirDryIt Undone cream free from @Influenster 4testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I have naturally wavy, loose curly hair and I've used a hot blow dryer and flat iron for years because I couldn't seem to style my hair naturally and keep the style for long without getting frizzy hair. Here's how I got heat free styled hair:  After receiving the Undone Style Cream I washed and conditioned my hair and then squeezed the excess water out and put a towel loosely on my hair. After about 3-4 minutes I combed through my hair to get the tangles out. I then put some of the product in my hands and rubbed back and forth and flipped my hair over and put the product from roots to the tips. I then combed through my hair again and then flipped my hair over and started scrunching from the tips and working to my roots. The product smells really good so I was happy about that and I didn't have to wait long to start seeing my hair style itself. I'm not just saying that, it really made my hair transform into frizz free natural curls and waves. I did do some extra scrunching here and there as I put on my makeup. After my hair was almost completely dry I did apply more product to my tips, but only a very small amount. I do have fine hair so my hair dries in a short amount of time. I couldn't believe I didn't have to touch up my hair with a curling iron and I assure you I really couldn't believe I got so many waves and curls just using the Loreal product, but it did what it said it would do. I am really happy that Loreal made this great product that I can add to my beauty routine. I recommend you try it and take a break from your heating tools as well.

#ad #contest #complimentary #NoMoreHeatingTools
sam d.
Roswell, GA
hey y'all! is it possible for a voxbox/campaign to be taken away? i know i'm not the most active (i've been trying) but i received one of these in my campaign section then it disappeared a day later :(
Misty C.
Alton, TX
Does it make your hair look greasy when it dries??
Alecia K.
Is this good for thin straight hair?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
style cream?? Is this like mousse?
Victoria S.
Just got this! Can you only use it when you air dry your hair? No blow dry? L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Undone Style Cream