BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Jasmine-Rae B.
I am absolutely in love with this product. I got a hair cut around Christmas time and went shorter than normal. I have naturally wavy hair so I have been in the hunt for products that helped them stay wavy throughout the day, and this mousse is by far the best! I love the soft wavy texture, the scent smells so good and it seriously keeps all day! Thanks to Influenster for giving me my hair match made in heaven!!!!
Hannah K.
This has a
nice consistency, smells pretty good, and doesn't make your hair
stiff, crunchy, or sticky like gels and mousse tend to. As someone with
naturally curly/wavy long hair, it works pretty well, but it definitely
isn't "frizz-free". My waves are smoothed and don't have frizz,
however, I did get that "frizz halo" at the top of my head and along the
sides. As more time passed and my hair dried completely, this subsided a
little bit.
francis a.
saint cloud, FL
I have curly hair, but recently I did a keratin treatment, so my curls are gone for now. When I received free this mousse from influenster for testing purpose I was skeptical, after try it the first time I was in shock,  it gives me the most beautiful beachy waves, naturals, without any frizz and last 2 days, holds the hair perfect but doesn't feel hard or crusty. As a plus smells so great, Im in love now!
Brittany P.
San Antonio, TX
I got this mousse for free from Influenster to test it! I've tried a few mousses, and this one doesn't make my hair crunchy like the others. I'm not sure if it enhances my waves/curls any, but it definitely tames the frizz like no other! I normally can't air dry my hair without a ton of frizz, but this product eliminates that issue! This product is very cheap, so that's a plus!
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this complimentary for an honest review through influenster. And I have to say that I love it! I have super curly Blaxican hair and I was so surprise day that this stuff was able to control my curls. I put it on right after washing my hair and let it Air Dry. A couple days later my curls are still intact and bouncy. Definely reccomend this mousse it's not crunchy like most mousses.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Ruffled Body Mousse I got this complementary in my Voxbox! I was super excited to try it! I have naturally frizzy curly hair and this mousse helped tame the beast that is my Afro. It smells AMAZING. It gives you an effortless look that will have everyone asking what you use! I will definitely be buying the entire collection.
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I have fine, basically straight hair and this product is not good for that type of hair. I would recommend the wave swept spray from this collection for straight hair. This product did not weigh my hair down but basically just made me look like I had a chronic case of bed head.
Allyson B.
Charleston, SC
This mousse is amazing! I've been on the hunt for a good mousse lately and I was so happy when I got this in a VoxBox! It smells really good and it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and crunchy like other products have in the past. I like to scrunch this in my hair after I shower and right before I go to bed I braid my hair, and in the morning I have perfect, natural waves!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I think I've found my favorite mouse. It didn't make my hair crunchy and left it looking it's beautiful natural curl. I didn't expect to like this product as much as I did. I'm not sure about the price because I received this product free for testing purposes!!
#ad #airdryit
#contest #influenster.
Allegra K.
Kings Mtn, NC
I received this complimentary to test it out. We moved from Seattle to humid North Carolina and my hair has not been the same since. I tried it the other day and I cannot tell you how much I love it! My hair is soft, curly and so light! I am so happy to have been selected to try this. I will definitely buy this again and would love to try the other products as well!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your roots greasy?!
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Is this mousse good with thin hair?
Audrey K.
How is it on straight hair?

Walmart