BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Loyda V.
glendale az
I recieved this loreal mousse complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. And i must admit at firat i was very skeptical due to trying other brands that just didnt make me happy. So i tested it and boy was i blown away. Once my hair started to dry i loved that it didnt make my hair crunchy and stiff it wasnt frizzy or start to flake my hair still looks kinda wet and well moisturized. I must say i will actually buy this product after my free bottle is done. Thanks LOREAL for getting it right!
Savannah B.
I got this product in a VoxBox and wasn't sure what to expect. I air dry my hair a lot, but it's usually when I shower at night, then just towel dry it. I don't usually leave with my hair wet in the morning. So that's what I did with this! It had a nice scent that was really subtle. It left my hair feeling smooth, not sticky or crunchy. I couldn't tell a huge difference between using this and not using any product though. I'll continue to use it but probably won't purchase when it runs out.
Donya B.
Received this free product from L'Oréal by influenster for testing purposes! #contest #airdryit @loreal @influenster..Great Product👍 My Daughters and I really love this product❤ We will be getting more of this product
Emily L.
This product is more like a hair spray, but it really does work. You can spray it in your wet hair, scrunch it, and you get waves in a matter of seconds. I have naturally wavy hair, but it tends to wave in weird directions. With this product I can control my hair better, and it resists frizz all day. I received this product free from influenster. I really enjoy this product
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
I got the #UndoneStyleCream in my #AirDryIt BoxBox and I loved my Cream so much I bought this mousse and the wave spray. I guess since my hair is not naturally curly, this did not work to well for me. I think I may have put it in while my hair was too dry, I will try again when my hair is more damp!L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Ruffled Body Mousse
Miriam R.
Jasper, TX
Having naturally curly hair I'm always looking for new things to help keep my curls in check. It's been especially hard since my transplant as the texture of my hair is unpredictable. But this product works surprisingly well. It held the wave all day has great frizz control and even without a blow dryer I didn't get flat roots. The only thing I didn't like is after the hair is dry it feels a little crunchy. But with some manipulation it was gone completely.
Stephanie C.
Charlotte, NC
This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes, and I generally like it. It doesnt make my hair curl like some other products do, but it gives it a nice beachy wave and is soft to the touch! I would purchase this product on my own.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I like the fact that this product adds extra body to my hair and doesn't leave it stiff. I like the light scent and it doesn't weigh my hair down. The only thing it doesn't tackle frizz. I noticed every time I use it my hair still dries frizzy. But maybe it's just my hair type. I think this product works well and I used it with another product that helped the frizz. So I will be continuing to use this product with the addition of other products.
Christy D.
Oxford, AL
Totally love this product! It made my hair super soft & not stiff or crunchy as most mouses do. It didn't feel oily when I let it air dry. I've been using it for over 2 weeks now & I haven't had to pull my hair dryer out at all & still have a edgy, cute look. Will be buying more!L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Ruffled Body Mousse
Richa W.
Perris, CA
I love the scent. That's really the only thing that I really like. It's like really drying. And for someone who has wavy/curly hair a product that is drying is a no. I've been trying to use it for a few days now. Used less hoping I wouldn't get that crunchy feel but I did. The whole idea of the product is to let your hair air dry. I haven't tried with a diffuser. Has anyone had a better experience? :( any suggestions on how I can use it to improve my experience?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your roots greasy?!
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Is this mousse good with thin hair?
Audrey K.
How is it on straight hair?

Walmart