BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Sheila J.
Austin, TX
The L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Ruffled Body Mousse was sent to me complimentary to review. I've tried many mousse products in the past and and they made my hair super stiff which weighed it down. This product left my hair soft and I got to keep my volume! Not only that, it smells phenomenal. The only draw back was I had to use a hefty amount to manage my unruly curls. Other than that, I would suggest you super curly headed folks to try this product out.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am in looooove with this mousse. Most leave my hair dry and crunchy but this did not.

I used this after shower and applied liberally. I also diffused on low a bit just to remove the dripping wet freshly showered look haha.

My curls were soft and lively. My hair wasn't stiff or dry. There was no residue or weighing down.

Definitely a must have hair item!
Sara B.
I'm OBSESSED with this product! I received it free from influenster for testing and I'll admit, I wasn't excited. I'm always looking for ways to speed up my routine and have used countless products in hopes of air drying my wavy hair without frizz.

Let me tell you, this product is the answer to my prayers! No frizz and it air dries in perfect waves. It doesn't give me that bell shaped hair where it is huge at the ends. It's perfect every time. I'm recommending this to anyone who will listen to me!
Briana R.
Conway, SC
Even though I personally don't really use much product in my hair, this mousse was a nice alternative for times when I have to wash my hair in the morning instead of at night. I find that if I let my hair air dry during the day it winds up super frizzy, however when I used this product it really helped with that and left me with nice texture sans the stereotypical "mousse crunch." I would recommend it for people with more curly hair than myself, but overall I liked it and will probably continue to use it! I'm also now interested to try the other products in the line catered more toward wavy hair. It's an incredible price for a great product! Definitely worth the try.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I've been really loving this mouse! I air dry my hair all the time and I feel like there is a gap in the market for products formulated for air dry styles. Most hair products are intended for use with heat styling and leave something to be desired for air dry fans. I will typically braid my hair when it is wet and let it air dry for effortless loose waves. This mouse really helped to lock in the waves without leaving my hair feeling crunchy, sticky or heavy. My hair feels soft and the waves last for days. It smells awesome and despite rain and humidity my hair is frizz free. The bottle says "limited edition" but I"m hoping that the funky packaging is limited edition. I'll be devastated if this product is limited edition.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
I have to say... I had gotten used to just wearing my hair up for work because it's quick and easy...but now that I had the chance to use the Loreal Advanced Hairstyle #Airdryit Ruffled Body Mousse and let my hair air dry...I realize that it's good to change it up. Giving my hair a break from the striaghtener has me thinking that I should air dey more often. I love my hair, loving the compliments, and basking in all the texturizing goodness + it doesn't leave hair feeling sticky. Although I received this free...these are my honest opinions.
Lisa G.
I got to try this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster. I have to say this is my new go to product for managing my curly hair in high humidity. It does not weigh my hair down at all and keeps my curls fluffy and frizz free. I have very fine, curly and color treated hair and I have searched high and low for products that actually do what they promise and this is it. If you have questions please let me know.
Carmelina S.
Marietta, GA
I had the pleasure of receiving the L'Oreal Air Dry It Ruffled body mousse for free. My first impression was that it smells wonderful. It has a wonderful texture but the second I applied it to my hair I noticed my hair frizzed right up. I wore it for the whole day but it was an awful ball of frizz. This might work better on my daughter who has wavy hair. I need more products & heat for sure. I'll be trying it on her in the next day. Fingers crossed. @LoreallAirDry @influenster #free #airdryit #ruffledmousse
Lydia R.
Elizabethtown , KY
First of all, this product smells AMAZING! A lot of mousse products I've used over the years don't smell the greatest but this stuff is great. In addition to a great smell, it isn't as sticky as other mousse products I've used before either, which is a definite plus! I put the product in my hair and it was dry within the next hour. I always air dry my hair anyways, but it dried a lot faster than normal using this mousse. One side of my head always curls more than the other, but this product helped curl my "not so curly" side and it looked halfway decent! I would definitely recommend this product to my curly headed ladies.
Tori T.
I received this mousse in a voxbox. This is one of the best mousses I've ever used. It enhances my natural waves and gives me perfect volume. It smells great and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or clumped together. The only downside is that it can leave your hair a bit crunchy if you use a lot. Other than that I will most likely be buying this after I run out of my sample!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your roots greasy?!
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Is this mousse good with thin hair?
Audrey K.
How is it on straight hair?

Walmart