BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Barbara e.
De Witt
I liked the way this worked for me. It left my hair soft and touchable. It also controlled the frizz in the summer time. I would recommend this to anyone with dry frizzy hair.
Yaquelin M.
I have trouble finding hair products that make my hair look good and this is doing a pretty good job, aside from being affordable and having a great smell, it’s something that I use everyday now.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes and while I have already finished the campaign and reviewed this product on Loreal's website, I felt the need to review it here too because I am still using it every single day. I used to be a huge fan of mousse back in my middle and high school years but as an adult I pretty much stopped using it all together, until this product was sent to me. I've been using it every day for the last 3 weeks to a month and I still have SO much product in the can (and my hair is long and thick). I find that this mousse gives my hair the perfect hold and enhances my natural curls beautifully. I was so surprised on the first day I went to test this products and didn't want to put anything else in my hair. As I mentioned in my review for Loreal's website, the weather here is not hot and humid yet so I don't know how it's going to hold through that weather but as of now.. I've been loving this. My reason for not giving it 5 stars is because I would like it to have some benefits such as moisturization, which I don't get; however, I do think this product is worth a try.
Patricia14598 I.
Among the variety of products I use in my hair I never thought about using foam, perhaps because my experience in the past had been and emphasized extremely negative, so when I received the box I did not feel any emotion. Two or three days passed and I was encouraged to use the product even though in reviewing the list of ingredients I realized that it did not fall into my category because I do not use sulfates, parabens, or silicone ... so following the instructions, Shake, stylize as usual and put the foam on wet hair wait impatiently to dry and the first time was surprised, the result was fantastic, frizz-free curls for 24 hours, nothing thought, not hard, just like you like it Bounce and feel free. Of the three washes I've tried with this product I can say that I feel really satisfied.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
I love L'Oréal Paris Texture Expert Curl Satin Rich Definition Mousse it works great at bringing out my natural curl it's light and doesn't leave ur hair all hard and sticky it's not even noticeable it keeps the frizz away this has been a miracle product for my hair because I have very dry damaged ends from highlighting too often and not getting it trimmed often enough this is a great product for air drying ur hair and bringing them curls out and even and keeping the frizz away L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Ruffled Body Mousse is also a great one and they both last all day and night they are great air dry curl products I love them I have to try them
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This mousse smelled great and is an amazing price for the amount of product you get. I received this product complementary from influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. I used this on my fifth day dirty hair. Dampened my hair and added a good amount of mousse and then french braided two pigtails and used a light hairspray and let dry then took them out and let them sit. Pic below. It looked great for a few hours but then it frizzed and fell out. My curl pattern is broken to bits from daily flat ironing for over a decade. This would never help me but I do think this would be great for someone who likes their hair texture and just needs a little definition and light hold.
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
I normally don't use mousse since it leaves my hair crunchy, but I saw a YouTuber rave about it so I decided to give it a try. It smells nice, and I was really surprised by how soft my hair felt. I have fine wavy hair, and I wanted a product that would enhance my shoulder length curls without using a heat tool. While my hair was soft, frizz free, and had volume, this product didn't really help my curls. It enhanced some of my waves, but those were gone by the end of the day. The next morning my hair was actually straight! It's a disappointment, but I'm going to keep trying it with different shampoo/conditioner combos since there are so many good reviews for this mousse.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
I'll admit that I bought this product based on its packaging. But I'm super happy I did! I'm a brunette with soft curls/waves. I hate using a hairdryer or diffuser so I usually always just let my hair air dry. I've been searching for a hair product to make my curls/waves more defined but without making my hair feel like there's product in it. Sometimes it makes my hair a little "crunchy" but it fades throughout the day. It makes my loose curls look so much better than just air drying without product. It's lightweight, doesn't leave any residue, and smells AMAZING! My hair still gets a little frizzy, but it doesn't bother me as much (plus it's almost impossible to be completely frizz-free). Highly recommend if you're low-maintenance and don't want to spend a fortune on hair products. Will buy again!
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this product complimentary from influenster but all opinions are my own. When first using, it was drying. Adding hair oil helped with that.
I really wanted to love this product because my hair looked beautiful at first! However, it weighed my hair down and ultimately made my curls/waves shapeless and not defined after a few hours of wear. I have better results with just using leave in conditioner, hair oil, and a pea sized amount of texturizing cream.
I honestly think this would be good for someone with finer hair/strands. My hair is medium/coarse and thick.
I do love the smell and the fact it didn't make my hair feel crunchy.
Lily S.
I absolutely love this product!!! I have always shied away from mousse because it left my hair with that crackled stuck together wet texture which just wasn't for me.... But then I got this gem in my voxbox to try out and I am so please with how light yet stylish my hair is and just letting it air dry!! As a mom of four boys I don't have the time to get ready every day let alone take the time to blow dry my hair or style it... This product is fantastic I just run it thru my damp hair and let it dry playing with it as it does to give it Evers volume and bounce! Thank you L'Oréal for an amazing product.... Thank you Influenster for sending it to me for free to review because now I am in love!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your roots greasy?!
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Is this mousse good with thin hair?
Audrey K.
How is it on straight hair?

Walmart