BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Alejandra R.
Meade, KS
This is my second can of this product and I love it! It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or greasy. It gives just the right amount of volume and gives great beachy waves!
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
I use this even when I blow dry my hair and I believe it works better when I do. As for letting my hair air dry I didn’t see anything special with this mousse, it seem to work the same as any other. Smells absolutely amazing that’s kinda why I keep picking this mousse over the other ones I have at the moment.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product as a free sample for my review through Influenster. I have very coarse, naturally curly hair and use a hair dryer on my hair roughly 3x a year, always with a humidifier. So I am an air dying fanatic! I usually use a really hydrating leave in conditioner and then top it off with a curl-defining styling cream to lock in moisture.

I haven't used a mousse in years so this was a fun throwback. I liked the scent a lot-- it was nice and pleasant. The feel of the mousse was really sticky/tacky in my palms and it felt really dry going into my hair? But again-- I have REALLY coarse hair so, that may have a lot to do with it.
I used two huge palmfuls of the mousse to cover all my hair, and then I ran errands around town. It took a while to dry, but that's normal for me-- no difference there.

I liked the way my curls looked with this-- very beachy and fun. It *DOES* add volume, which I do NOT need lol, but it would be a plus for those ladies with fine curls or, maybe someone with fine hair that wants to enhance curls?

It dried not too crunchy-- no 80's poodle curls-- and I scrunched it a bit to break it up so it looked less ramen-y. Overall, I liked this enough that I kept it and would use it again, although I don't think it's an every day look for me. I like a little bit more definition than this offers. But it delivers a very soft, beachy look and that is something nice to have once in a while.
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
Hands down my favorite hair product ever. I love wearing my hair natural, but didnt because of the frizz. This mousse helps so much! It also smell so clean! It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy either, which is a huge plus. It is a great price as well.
Mary L.
San Diego, CA
So my hairstylist recommended that I change my hair care routine and told me to use a mousse, I had already purchased this one so i thought it would work pretty well and it actually did! My hair looks healthy and luscious too!
Summer M.
Lewisburg
I absolutely love this product! It is not as crunchy as other mouses, and I suppose that is because you are supposed to air dry your hair. My normally straight-ish hair turns into nice waves when it drys. I would 100%recommend this product!
Audrey H.
Manassas, VA
I love this mousse because you can style your hair without heat, which is something I love. You just scrunch your hair and let it air dry. You'll have volumized hair and no crunchiness. Your hair with be soft and texturized.
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
I am a new mom with zero time to blow dry and style my dark thick wavy hair. I was over putting my hair up every day just so I wouldn't have to look at the frizzy mess. I started searching for products I could go buy without having to find a salon and I found great reviews on the L'Oréal Air Dry mousse. I picked it up at my local store and was so happy that it also cost SO much less than some other specialty products for wavy and curly hair. I have used it daily for a week now and absolutely love it. I do use a big handful and brush through my hair after I shampoo and condition to get the look I want. It does not leave your hair crunchy or sticky and I can brush my hair later in the day without causing it to frizz. If you are looking for a product that feels natural and works then I highly recommend this product. I'm excited to try the rest of this product line!
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
Its okay... a good amount of product, for cheap. I usually use this when i air dry my hair at home. Nothing too special, ive used softer textured mousses before and i prefer bounce over crunch
Alanna S.
Oak Grove, KY
I use this almost everyday I love it but hate the smell it seems like it works great with my hair but sometimes it’s crunchy which it says it dosent make your hair crunchy but it does lol
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your roots greasy?!
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Is this mousse good with thin hair?
Audrey K.
How is it on straight hair?

Walmart