Marie S.
I really wanted to love this product since there are so many great reviews ... I bought it at CVS because it was on sale ($0.50 lol) and gave it a try the next day following my hair wash. I wasn’t impressed or felt like it worked differently than other mousses I have used. However, I have very weird hair... naturally curly and frizzy, but I’ve straightened it so much and bleached it for years.. my hair is super thick and “healthy” but the texture is odd...
Maybe I am using the product wrong and crunching too much?! Going to try it tomorrow again and hopefully get better results.