BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #37 in Mousse

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Tocopherol

Madison W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Digging this product so far! I was surprised how soft my hair stayed after using it. My hair is naturally straight/frizzy so the label promising frizz-free with no heat was appealing. I try to give my poor hair breaks every once in a while and this will be helpful with that.
Brie V.
Newaygo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I barely ever have the time or patience to blow dry my hair. I bought this thinking that it might help my partially wavy hair be more wavy. It did exactly what I wanted it to do. The L’Oréal brand anything seems to me my go to.
Katarina T.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a VoxBox and went back to buy it again because it did a better job than the salt spray I bought at Victoria’s Secret PINK. I don’t often use a hair dryer anyway so this spray did wonders for my air drying hair 🙌🏻
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair mousse is amazing. I got to try it thru Influenster and had to run out and buy it after I finished my first bottle. Really reasonably priced and a little goes along way. You have got to try this stuff!
Magan E.
Fort Payne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used an air dry curl moose until this one. It leaves my hair soft, shinny and with pretty curls. I have a sensitive scalp and it does not irritate it at all. I use it regularly as I have two boys that I am chasing around the house and rarely have time to dry my hair.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love L'Oreal Advanced Hairstyle's Ruffled Mousse because it is great if you have long hair like I do, and you want beachy natural waves in your hair. It is great if you like to air dry your hair. It adds lots of body and makes your hair very voluminous and easy to work with.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product as a free sample for my review through Influenster. I have very coarse, naturally curly hair and use a hair dryer on my hair roughly 3x a year, always with a humidifier. So I am an air dying fanatic! I usually use a really hydrating leave in conditioner and then top it off with a curl-defining styling cream to lock in moisture.

I haven't used a mousse in years so this was a fun throwback. I liked the scent a lot-- it was nice and pleasant. The feel of the mousse was really sticky/tacky in my palms and it felt really dry going into my hair? But again-- I have REALLY coarse hair so, that may have a lot to do with it.
I used two huge palmfuls of the mousse to cover all my hair, and then I ran errands around town. It took a while to dry, but that's normal for me-- no difference there.

I liked the way my curls looked with this-- very beachy and fun. It *DOES* add volume, which I do NOT need lol, but it would be a plus for those ladies with fine curls or, maybe someone with fine hair that wants to enhance curls?

It dried not too crunchy-- no 80's poodle curls-- and I scrunched it a bit to break it up so it looked less ramen-y. Overall, I liked this enough that I kept it and would use it again, although I don't think it's an every day look for me. I like a little bit more definition than this offers. But it delivers a very soft, beachy look and that is something nice to have once in a while.
Lexie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this when slicking my hair back into a ponytail and add a little to my curls for volume. I have naturally curly brown hair and this works great! The scent is a sweet floral.. reminds me of a perfume. Affordable, smells great, holds and doesn't flake.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin and fine hair; this product is
not designed for that specifically, yet it worked remarkably for my boring
hair!  I distributed this throughout my
hair; flipped my hair upside down and scrunched and scrunched away.  I then allowed it to dry, naturally.  This Mousse added beautiful, textured waves
to my hair that I have never seen before without having to create with a
heating tool.  The waves held strong,
throughout the entire day; no residue nor crunchiness nor greasiness was to be
found.  I will purchase this product and
I definitely recommend. I received this @LOrealParisUSA #AirDryIt Ruffled Body
Mousse from @Influenster complimentary for being a #Influensterchamp for a
#Contest
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a new mom with zero time to blow dry and style my dark thick wavy hair. I was over putting my hair up every day just so I wouldn't have to look at the frizzy mess. I started searching for products I could go buy without having to find a salon and I found great reviews on the L'Oréal Air Dry mousse. I picked it up at my local store and was so happy that it also cost SO much less than some other specialty products for wavy and curly hair. I have used it daily for a week now and absolutely love it. I do use a big handful and brush through my hair after I shampoo and condition to get the look I want. It does not leave your hair crunchy or sticky and I can brush my hair later in the day without causing it to frizz. If you are looking for a product that feels natural and works then I highly recommend this product. I'm excited to try the rest of this product line!
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Jaimary F.
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your roots greasy?!
Fabiana G.
Does this really works on frizz??
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Does this product make your hair feel a lot of product is in it, or have a more natural feel?