BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #53 in Hair Mousse

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Buy on L'Oréal...
Maggie B.
I bought this to air dry my hair on days during the summer when I'm not going out and will be lounging around the house or on the deck. It's just ok. I really was hoping it would help with damage but it didn't. It did give my hair a bit of a hold like mousse or gel but that wasn't really what I was looking for. If that's what you're going to use it for then definitely try it out. I felt like it weighed my hair down and that I had lots of frizz and end up combing it out and straightening which is what I was trying to avoid.
Sophia S.
I really wanted to love this product since there are so many great reviews ... I bought it at CVS because it was on sale ($0.50 lol) and gave it a try the next day following my hair wash. I wasn’t impressed or felt like it worked differently than other mousses I have used. However, I have very weird hair... naturally curly and frizzy, but I’ve straightened it so much and bleached it for years.. my hair is super thick and “healthy” but the texture is odd...
Maybe I am using the product wrong and crunching too much?! Going to try it tomorrow again and hopefully get better results.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm in love with this mousse for the volume and curl that it gives me. It's an air drying mousse so I don't have to worry about a blow dryer to get the crunchy out of my hair which is awesome! I can do my makeup and not have to worry about my hair or stop half way through & style my hair. For those like me who have thin hair, I definitely recommend that you give this a try 😉
Alyssa H.
A great air drying product, i put this in my hair, scrunch it and let it air dry and it comes out nice and soft with some volume and nice texture. Doesnt make my hair hard or wet looking leaves it nice and soft and crimpy. Defidently great product exspecially for the price. The only downfall is cant find it anywhere anymore...
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
I am in love with this product for when I have those days I don't feel like straighting my hair and styling it I get out of the shower and just scrunch my hair with this product it leaves my hair in curls all day long and does not leave a white cast over it.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this on Christmas from CVS. I have 2B hair. I like the scent and the body of the mousse is fluffy and doesn’t deflate. I didn’t like that it left some of my hair extremely crunchy even after I attempted to flip my hair and scrunch to break the cast.
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I love this!!!! As a cancer patient I am oft times very tired. Blow drying my thick, blonde hair takes a long while. This product lets me wash and apply and go. Effective. I would definitely buy again.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This became my holy grail moose! It smells divine, you will get compliments about how wonderful you smell and it will be your hair. Your hair will look beautifully curled and still be touchable soft and not crunchy. It works exactly as advertised it will allow your hair to air dry into a beautiful curl. It is very inexpensive so please run out and try it for yourself.
Madison W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Digging this product so far! I was surprised how soft my hair stayed after using it. My hair is naturally straight/frizzy so the label promising frizz-free with no heat was appealing. I try to give my poor hair breaks every once in a while and this will be helpful with that.
Alejandra R.
Meade, KS
This is my second can of this product and I love it! It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or greasy. It gives just the right amount of volume and gives great beachy waves!
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your roots greasy?!
Jaimary F.
Vega Alta, PR
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Does this make your hair stiff or does it still feel natural after use?
Sarah M.
Cambridge, MA
Is this mousse good with thin hair?