BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #23 in Mousse

Give Your Hair a Heat Break.

24 HR Flexible Control. Frizz resistant. Soft, Touchable feel. No residue.

L'Oréal Paris introduces the new Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Ruffled Body Mousse. Enhance your hair's natural curls and waves without the heat. No residue left behind.

This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

Grecia O.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it magic!!!????? L'Oréal hair sprays are always good it smells fabulous, can't wait to try this new product in my new year 2017. Please please
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product as a free sample for my review through Influenster. I have very coarse, naturally curly hair and use a hair dryer on my hair roughly 3x a year, always with a humidifier. So I am an air dying fanatic! I usually use a really hydrating leave in conditioner and then top it off with a curl-defining styling cream to lock in moisture.

I haven't used a mousse in years so this was a fun throwback. I liked the scent a lot-- it was nice and pleasant. The feel of the mousse was really sticky/tacky in my palms and it felt really dry going into my hair? But again-- I have REALLY coarse hair so, that may have a lot to do with it.
I used two huge palmfuls of the mousse to cover all my hair, and then I ran errands around town. It took a while to dry, but that's normal for me-- no difference there.

I liked the way my curls looked with this-- very beachy and fun. It *DOES* add volume, which I do NOT need lol, but it would be a plus for those ladies with fine curls or, maybe someone with fine hair that wants to enhance curls?

It dried not too crunchy-- no 80's poodle curls-- and I scrunched it a bit to break it up so it looked less ramen-y. Overall, I liked this enough that I kept it and would use it again, although I don't think it's an every day look for me. I like a little bit more definition than this offers. But it delivers a very soft, beachy look and that is something nice to have once in a while.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin and fine hair; this product is
not designed for that specifically, yet it worked remarkably for my boring
hair!  I distributed this throughout my
hair; flipped my hair upside down and scrunched and scrunched away.  I then allowed it to dry, naturally.  This Mousse added beautiful, textured waves
to my hair that I have never seen before without having to create with a
heating tool.  The waves held strong,
throughout the entire day; no residue nor crunchiness nor greasiness was to be
found.  I will purchase this product and
I definitely recommend. I received this @LOrealParisUSA #AirDryIt Ruffled Body
Mousse from @Influenster complimentary for being a #Influensterchamp for a
#Contest
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Mooresville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a new mom with zero time to blow dry and style my dark thick wavy hair. I was over putting my hair up every day just so I wouldn't have to look at the frizzy mess. I started searching for products I could go buy without having to find a salon and I found great reviews on the L'Oréal Air Dry mousse. I picked it up at my local store and was so happy that it also cost SO much less than some other specialty products for wavy and curly hair. I have used it daily for a week now and absolutely love it. I do use a big handful and brush through my hair after I shampoo and condition to get the look I want. It does not leave your hair crunchy or sticky and I can brush my hair later in the day without causing it to frizz. If you are looking for a product that feels natural and works then I highly recommend this product. I'm excited to try the rest of this product line!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mousse today for the first time, all I can say is FINALLY an answer to prayers. I have extremely thick, curly, and frizzy hair that gets larger as the humidity gets higher. I used a palm full with my head flipped over and scrunched my hair, then used another palm full once I flipped my head back to normal and scrunched again. I then took a cotton t-shirt and scrunched my hair 3 times over the course of 30 minutes just to get out as much moisture from my hair as possible as well as any excess of this product out. I was actually able to let my hair air dry and was outside in 85 degree weather with humidity and rain and my hair looked amazing. No more crunchy hair, no more frizz, and was able to comb it out tonight and straighten it with a flat iron with zero product build up or any weird textures in my hair from the mousse.

Normally if I wear my hair curly I have to use mousse and hair spray and still blow dry it. Then if I want to wear it straight the next day I have to wash it, dry it, and straighten it. Not any more thanks to this amazing product. It's worth the $3-5 price tag and something I have been looking for since I was a kid.
Patricia14598 I.
Patricia14598 I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Among the variety of products I use in my hair I never thought about using foam, perhaps because my experience in the past had been and emphasized extremely negative, so when I received the box I did not feel any emotion. Two or three days passed and I was encouraged to use the product even though in reviewing the list of ingredients I realized that it did not fall into my category because I do not use sulfates, parabens, or silicone ... so following the instructions, Shake, stylize as usual and put the foam on wet hair wait impatiently to dry and the first time was surprised, the result was fantastic, frizz-free curls for 24 hours, nothing thought, not hard, just like you like it Bounce and feel free. Of the three washes I've tried with this product I can say that I feel really satisfied.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this product for free in exchange for my honest evaluation. and my honest statement is true: I really love this stuff! I personally have issues keeping and maintaining my hair. Frizz being the main focal point in ruining a lot of pretty looks for me. But this stuff has really helped keep the frizz at bay and tame fly-aways. All you need is a very small amount to really see results. The scent is absolutely divine, something as a stand=alone, you can wear without drawing too much attention unlike most hair stuff that have a lot of chemicals and unwanted smells. It gave my naturally curly hair more body and volume without creating that flat-squished look I would normally get with typical gels or mousses. I really recommend and approve of this product.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes and while I have already finished the campaign and reviewed this product on Loreal's website, I felt the need to review it here too because I am still using it every single day. I used to be a huge fan of mousse back in my middle and high school years but as an adult I pretty much stopped using it all together, until this product was sent to me. I've been using it every day for the last 3 weeks to a month and I still have SO much product in the can (and my hair is long and thick). I find that this mousse gives my hair the perfect hold and enhances my natural curls beautifully. I was so surprised on the first day I went to test this products and didn't want to put anything else in my hair. As I mentioned in my review for Loreal's website, the weather here is not hot and humid yet so I don't know how it's going to hold through that weather but as of now.. I've been loving this. My reason for not giving it 5 stars is because I would like it to have some benefits such as moisturization, which I don't get; however, I do think this product is worth a try.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll admit that I bought this product based on its packaging. But I'm super happy I did! I'm a brunette with soft curls/waves. I hate using a hairdryer or diffuser so I usually always just let my hair air dry. I've been searching for a hair product to make my curls/waves more defined but without making my hair feel like there's product in it. Sometimes it makes my hair a little "crunchy" but it fades throughout the day. It makes my loose curls look so much better than just air drying without product. It's lightweight, doesn't leave any residue, and smells AMAZING! My hair still gets a little frizzy, but it doesn't bother me as much (plus it's almost impossible to be completely frizz-free). Highly recommend if you're low-maintenance and don't want to spend a fortune on hair products. Will buy again!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from influenster but all opinions are my own. When first using, it was drying. Adding hair oil helped with that.
I really wanted to love this product because my hair looked beautiful at first! However, it weighed my hair down and ultimately made my curls/waves shapeless and not defined after a few hours of wear. I have better results with just using leave in conditioner, hair oil, and a pea sized amount of texturizing cream.
I honestly think this would be good for someone with finer hair/strands. My hair is medium/coarse and thick.
I do love the smell and the fact it didn't make my hair feel crunchy.
Jaimary F.
Jaimary F.
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Nicole g.
Nicole g.
Wilder, KY
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Does this product make your hair feel a lot of product is in it, or have a more natural feel?
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
Would this work well with very thick curly (4a/4b) hair?