BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Hair Mousse

Natural, Effortless Style for Wavy and Curly Hair. Soft, Touchable Feel. 24HR Flexible Control.

L'Oréal Paris introduces new AIR DRY IT Advanced Hairstyle hair mousse. Create and control your perfect hairstyle without the heat damage. Enhance your hair's natural shape, definition, and texture with wavy hair mousse. No residue left behind. This rich, lightweight foam builds body, enhances waves and curls and provides hold. Get beautiful, natural, effortless style. AIR DRY IT.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Coumarin
  • Acetic Acid
  • Tocopherol

Maggie B.
I bought this to air dry my hair on days during the summer when I'm not going out and will be lounging around the house or on the deck. It's just ok. I really was hoping it would help with damage but it didn't. It did give my hair a bit of a hold like mousse or gel but that wasn't really what I was looking for. If that's what you're going to use it for then definitely try it out. I felt like it weighed my hair down and that I had lots of frizz and end up combing it out and straightening which is what I was trying to avoid.
Sophia S.
I really wanted to love this product since there are so many great reviews ... I bought it at CVS because it was on sale ($0.50 lol) and gave it a try the next day following my hair wash. I wasn’t impressed or felt like it worked differently than other mousses I have used. However, I have very weird hair... naturally curly and frizzy, but I’ve straightened it so much and bleached it for years.. my hair is super thick and “healthy” but the texture is odd...
Maybe I am using the product wrong and crunching too much?! Going to try it tomorrow again and hopefully get better results.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm in love with this mousse for the volume and curl that it gives me. It's an air drying mousse so I don't have to worry about a blow dryer to get the crunchy out of my hair which is awesome! I can do my makeup and not have to worry about my hair or stop half way through & style my hair. For those like me who have thin hair, I definitely recommend that you give this a try 😉
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this on Christmas from CVS. I have 2B hair. I like the scent and the body of the mousse is fluffy and doesn’t deflate. I didn’t like that it left some of my hair extremely crunchy even after I attempted to flip my hair and scrunch to break the cast.
Cathy A.
Delaware City
I love this!!!! As a cancer patient I am oft times very tired. Blow drying my thick, blonde hair takes a long while. This product lets me wash and apply and go. Effective. I would definitely buy again.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This became my holy grail moose! It smells divine, you will get compliments about how wonderful you smell and it will be your hair. Your hair will look beautifully curled and still be touchable soft and not crunchy. It works exactly as advertised it will allow your hair to air dry into a beautiful curl. It is very inexpensive so please run out and try it for yourself.
Madison W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Digging this product so far! I was surprised how soft my hair stayed after using it. My hair is naturally straight/frizzy so the label promising frizz-free with no heat was appealing. I try to give my poor hair breaks every once in a while and this will be helpful with that.
Brandy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this product as a free sample for my review through Influenster. I have very coarse, naturally curly hair and use a hair dryer on my hair roughly 3x a year, always with a humidifier. So I am an air dying fanatic! I usually use a really hydrating leave in conditioner and then top it off with a curl-defining styling cream to lock in moisture.

I haven't used a mousse in years so this was a fun throwback. I liked the scent a lot-- it was nice and pleasant. The feel of the mousse was really sticky/tacky in my palms and it felt really dry going into my hair? But again-- I have REALLY coarse hair so, that may have a lot to do with it.
I used two huge palmfuls of the mousse to cover all my hair, and then I ran errands around town. It took a while to dry, but that's normal for me-- no difference there.

I liked the way my curls looked with this-- very beachy and fun. It *DOES* add volume, which I do NOT need lol, but it would be a plus for those ladies with fine curls or, maybe someone with fine hair that wants to enhance curls?

It dried not too crunchy-- no 80's poodle curls-- and I scrunched it a bit to break it up so it looked less ramen-y. Overall, I liked this enough that I kept it and would use it again, although I don't think it's an every day look for me. I like a little bit more definition than this offers. But it delivers a very soft, beachy look and that is something nice to have once in a while.
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
Hands down my favorite hair product ever. I love wearing my hair natural, but didnt because of the frizz. This mousse helps so much! It also smell so clean! It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy either, which is a huge plus. It is a great price as well.
Mary L.
San Diego, CA
So my hairstylist recommended that I change my hair care routine and told me to use a mousse, I had already purchased this one so i thought it would work pretty well and it actually did! My hair looks healthy and luscious too!
Evelina R.
How does it smell?
Jaimary F.
My hair is very wavy, this will work?
Nicole g.
Independence, KY
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Does this product make your hair feel a lot of product is in it, or have a more natural feel?
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
Would this work well with very thick curly (4a/4b) hair?