L'Oréal® Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Thickening Shampoo 15.8 fl. oz. Bottle

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Clinically tested* for instant results, lasting transformation. see more...

• Has anyone used this and does it work well, thinking of trying it?3 Answers
Katie B.
Lake Charles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product once, it smelled good, the scent lingered a good while. I found that it I used a lot of shampoo it was hard to brush....and I guess you could say sticky almost
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a decent shampoo it smells nice, gives my hair a nice shine, and no dry scalp! I naturally have thick hair and I didn't notice any "thickening" or volume and while washing it did make my hair feel like straw, thank God for conditioner right?

I snagged this on clearance for a dollar and change and wouldn't be willing to pay the 4 dollars as the regular price since there are much better shampoos out there.
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo all the time and honestly it's been hard finding a shampoo that doesn't make my hair feels so harsh after using it. My hair is very fine so the volume filler to make it thicker does somewhat help. It makes my hair feel fuller than what it was and make it feel like I have more of it. It's a good product that helps my hair.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I received a sample of this shampoo to try & review. It is hard to find a good shampoo that is both reasonably priced and adds volume to thin hair. This Advanced Volume Filler is amazing!
Nessa L.
Has anyone used this and does it work well, thinking of trying it?