L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #28 in Scalp Treatments

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time. see more...

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Mckenzie i.
Mckenzie i.
Este producto a mi me gusta xq le da brillo y volumen a mi cabello me lo mantiene hci x dia x eso lo recomiendo
Edielly M.
Edielly M.
Super recomendo. Enorme qualidade e durabilidade. Excelente produto .Vale muito a pena comprar haga
Aranza C.
Aranza C.
I love this product and the finish it leaves on my hair. I use it two or three times a week and I loveit and recommend
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
This looks like a big girl in the morning and still be functional and I will be crushing on Valentines day
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
I love this product. It gives my thin, fine hair some needed volume and fullness that it lacks.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
I really like this product...the price was fair..For extended volume, use this with the other coordinating L'oreal products for fine hair with Filloxane. You will notice incredible fullness and really makes your hair feel twice as thick. I hope they continue making this!!
Juliana M.
Juliana M.
Marília
trhis is the best procdut i had used, its a very good , Great product, great quality, would indicate for angos and family for their quality. Would buy again because the product guaranteed quality and met the needs

yes is the first time i repeat used this product, and i had return used because i like
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love the volume this adds to my hair. I have long thick hair, but it often feels limp and lifeless. I have to tease my hair to get a look of fullness. I love this Haircare Volume Filler gives the appearance of thicker looking hair. If I wear my hair down or straight, I always this, or a similar product before styling.
Yulianny G.
Yulianny G.
Excellent product acts immediately after the first application is applied easily is very pleasant aroma, gives life to your hair moisturizes, gives shape, acts better when you let it act for several minutes and if you apply a thermal cap the result will be much best
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Like how this makes my hair feel and look. So full and soft and the control is unbelievable. Easy to use one time and you can tell how healthy your hair feels. Smell is beautiful.
Monica C.
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?