L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Scalp Treatments

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time. see more...

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shana S.
Shana S.
Cohasset, MN
I use this in my hair every time I wash it,it keeps the volume and bounce in my hair,which I love!!
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
jonesboro, ar
Leaves hair full of volume and very soft would use daily or at least every other day. Would recommend to my friends
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Parrish, FL
This stuff is great! It gave me volume and lots of moisture in my hair. My hair looked and felt very good after it.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Esse produto é bom por dar volume aos cabelos dar brilho e hidratar deixa os cabelos cheirosos e com vida
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
Got to admit this is one of the best products i've tried & i don't even regret. I reccomend y'all to try it..
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product it gave my lifeless hair some big volume. I love e it great product so good
Emily F.
Emily F.
Iracemápolis
Este da volume nos cabelos deixando os bonitos e impecável para uma noite maravilhosa , recomendado para todos
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Really good for a big blow out. Add good volume to my bangs for the nice side swept lol
Oohmg!! LOVE this product! Makes my hair feel silky and smooth! I always buy it and it smells delicious!!
Marie O.
Marie O.
Cedartown , GA
Only used once just bought and I'm already hooked!! Love the way my hair is afterwards
Monica C.
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?