L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Scalp Treatments

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time. see more...

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I was impressed witg this product! My hair is naturally very thin ans straight and after using this i definitely got volume from it!
Lilith K.
Lilith K.
This hair product is amazing! I use it as a deep conditioning treatment for my hair to be fuller and sexier! Worth the price
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product it left my hair smooth and shiny and more healthy . Does not leave any oily residue . I would purchase again.
Minnorea G.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Use la versión dorada buenisima creo q usare esta tan pronto la compre para mi es excelente casa asi que no dudo en usarlo
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Romeoville, IL
I absolutely love this product i definately saw a difference in the appearance of my hair. This didn't leave my hair feeling greasy and the smell is great!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Belleview, FL
Pretty good product. I used to use this almost daily and it seemed to moisturize my hair pretty well
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
Works decent enough....for the price it is okay....I've paid more for better but I've definitely used worse so for me its just average
laura d.
laura d.
Harker Heights
This stuff worked great on my roots gave them a perfect treatment and appearance once applied I definitely reccomend it
Reagan G.
Reagan G.
Warwick, RI
This product is amazing!!! My hair was thick & full but didn't feel covered in products. Didn't weigh my hair down
Rose G.
Rose G.
If you have a odd crease under your eye like I Do this helps so much for it not to build up in between the lines !
Monica C.
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?