L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Scalp Treatments

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time. see more...

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nicky J.
Nicky J.
Galesburg, IL
I have very fine thin hair. I've used this product a few times & I've gotten so many compliments about the volume & fullness I have with this product.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
really loved this treatment made my hair look helathier and soft helped with the frizzinies and its a product you can find at your local 99
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Eu amo essas ampolas de tratamento, uso pelo menos uma por mês, sempre compro e deixo guardada para casos de emergência, são as minhas favoritas .
JoAnn L.
JoAnn L.
Los Lunas, NM
This product works so well i cant get enough of it I never have a problem with it I tell all my friends about it and they buy it as well
Anais Andrea R.
Anais Andrea R.
Good product, makes my curly hair shine, I don't buy a lot of this, but I use this 1 time in a month. But if you want you can use it. 1 time for week
Gem L.
Gem L.
Bronx, NY
It works wonders..............Just what I was looking for and much more....Am happy to have come across this 😀
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Bought this for my mom and she said it worked good for her. Made her hair which is usually thin feel a bit fuller which was nice.
rafaela r.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
This stuff really works with the conditioner, which really works with the shampoo. However, I can't find this concentrate locally all the time.
Isadora M.
Isadora M.
Esse tratamento é muito bom e o cabelo fica lindo e sedoso quando uso ele! Ele deixa o cabelo lindo igual quando se vai no salão de beleza
stephania p.
stephania p.
Este producto ha salvado de mucho a mi cabello es excelente y además está recomendado por expertos es super bueno recomendado
Monica C.
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?