L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Scalp Treatments

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time. see more...

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee , NY
I love this L'Oreal product!  I have a hard time finding products for my fine hair that will give me a boost of volume.  This offers some boost but does not weigh my hair down!
Ana A.
Ana A.
A melhor coisa já inventada na vida são essas ampolas, realmente fazem mágica, o cabelo recupera o brilho e a maciez em pouco tempo, eu sou apaixonada por elas.
member-b4808ab4f
member-b4808ab4f
Kinsman , OH
This stuff is great for your scalp and roots. It really gives you hair volume which is something I really need. It's a bit pricey but affordable and worth it for the results you get! I just wish the bottle came with more.
nagham y.
nagham y.
Your hair color. It should be in harmony with your skin. If you have a dark complexion then keep it close shade with your makeup. However if you have light hair, use light colors. As you age lighten up your makeup for it to look better and natura
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Sometimes my hair gets really flat and dull. I put in this voluminous product and it makes me so much more confident! Just wish it had a better smell
Katt C.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
My hair is flat and doesn't hold curls so anything that gives me a bit of a boost is amazing in my book. Ive used this lately and it works well. Love the scent too
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Love this product - it really works to add volume to your hair! Lightweight and easy to use. Before washing my hair, I always twist the top off the tube so that when I have conditioner in my hand and go to mix the volume filler with the conditioner, I'm not trying to twist off the top one-handed.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Albany, NY
I wish this actually did something. My hair was super thin when it was longer but I feel like I didn't do anything to make it more voluminous or anything.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Honestly, I was pretty disappointed. I didn't notice any difference in my hair after applying it. Maybe it works better on some, than on others?
hueyga m.
hueyga m.
Ótima qualidade realmente funciona obtive um resultado incrível, excelente uso prático e com resultado. Que assustam simplesmente amei super recomendo.
Monica C.
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?