L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying Concentrate uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time.

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have t...1 Answers
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I love how this makes my super fine hair look thicker and fuller. I use this along with their thickening shampoo and I finally love how my dull and lifeless hair looks.
Allysa H.
Bauxite, AR
After having my second child my hair loss seemed extensive and I often felt my hair looked limp or thin to others, I used the L'Oréal volume line (purple bottles) and though it felt healthier and a bit fuller, it didn't seem to have a huge impact on the actual fullness. This is a great product to LOOK better but doesn't seem to help with long lasting results or actual growth.
Vallerie Solansh C.
Lima,Perú ate vitarte
Excelente, muy bueno mágico en realidad , supera las expectativas.ayuda con el cuidado del cabello y la resequedad
paula b.
Então eu não gostei muito eu não vie diferença alguma antes de usar e depois de ter usado ele no meu caso não vie diferença
Nicky J.
Galesburg, IL
I have very fine thin hair. I've used this product a few times & I've gotten so many compliments about the volume & fullness I have with this product.
Aman k.
Pathankot
Lo'real has one of the best volume filler which gave me best results ... aftr using it although i didnt needed it much .. bt still effect is good
Ana D.
As ampolas da l'Oreal são uma das melhores, sempre que estou fazendo algum tratamento, uso para auxiliar
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
I really like this product...the price was fair..For extended volume, use this with the other coordinating L'oreal products for fine hair with Filloxane. You will notice incredible fullness and really makes your hair feel twice as thick. I hope they continue making this!!
sara m.
yakima, WA
This looks like a big girl in the morning and still be functional and I will be crushing on Valentines day
Juliana M.
Marília
trhis is the best procdut i had used, its a very good , Great product, great quality, would indicate for angos and family for their quality. Would buy again because the product guaranteed quality and met the needs

yes is the first time i repeat used this product, and i had return used because i like
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?

Kohl's