L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying Concentrate uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time.

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separat...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use wi...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I love how this makes my super fine hair look thicker and fuller. I use this along with their thickening shampoo and I finally love how my dull and lifeless hair looks.
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This stuff worked great on my roots gave them a perfect treatment and appearance once applied I definitely reccomend it
chaianne a.
Ainda não tive a oportunidade de usar mais tenho certeza que deve ser ótimo que nem os produtos da dessa marca
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love the volume this adds to my hair. I have long thick hair, but it often feels limp and lifeless. I have to tease my hair to get a look of fullness. I love this Haircare Volume Filler gives the appearance of thicker looking hair. If I wear my hair down or straight, I always this, or a similar product before styling.
member-b4808ab4f
Youngstown , OH
This stuff is great for your scalp and roots. It really gives you hair volume which is something I really need. It's a bit pricey but affordable and worth it for the results you get! I just wish the bottle came with more.
Oohmg!! LOVE this product! Makes my hair feel silky and smooth! I always buy it and it smells delicious!!
Reagan G.
Warwick, RI
This product is amazing!!! My hair was thick & full but didn't feel covered in products. Didn't weigh my hair down
Breno S.
Manaus
Como eu amo essa ampola são ótimas e perfeitas ..Como sempre essa marca é uma das melhores produtos fantásticos
Gabrielle V.
Eu amo essas ampolas de tratamento, uso pelo menos uma por mês, sempre compro e deixo guardada para casos de emergência, são as minhas favoritas .
Silmalila H.
Matagalpa
A mi en particular me funciona este producto es facil de usar y da buen volumen , el precio esta medio medio creo que no esta tan caro pero tampoco tan barato y si es efectivo como les digo personalmente me sirvio bien mi cabello es graso pero obviamente funciona a cualquiera jaja pruevenlo
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?