L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying Concentrate uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time.

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separat...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use wi...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This stuff worked great on my roots gave them a perfect treatment and appearance once applied I definitely reccomend it
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I love the volume this adds to my hair. I have long thick hair, but it often feels limp and lifeless. I have to tease my hair to get a look of fullness. I love this Haircare Volume Filler gives the appearance of thicker looking hair. If I wear my hair down or straight, I always this, or a similar product before styling.
member-b4808ab4f
Youngstown , OH
This stuff is great for your scalp and roots. It really gives you hair volume which is something I really need. It's a bit pricey but affordable and worth it for the results you get! I just wish the bottle came with more.
Oohmg!! LOVE this product! Makes my hair feel silky and smooth! I always buy it and it smells delicious!!
Reagan G.
Warwick, RI
This product is amazing!!! My hair was thick & full but didn't feel covered in products. Didn't weigh my hair down
Breno S.
Manaus
Como eu amo essa ampola são ótimas e perfeitas ..Como sempre essa marca é uma das melhores produtos fantásticos
Gabrielle V.
Eu amo essas ampolas de tratamento, uso pelo menos uma por mês, sempre compro e deixo guardada para casos de emergência, são as minhas favoritas .
Marcela O.
Locust Valley, NY
Texture Expert by L'oreal Professionnel lets you enter a world of
styling crafted in the fashion of Haute Couture creativity. Haute
Couture is the one-of-a-kind, prestige fashion of Paris that embraces
technical innovation, artistic inspiration, and unique customization to
deliver four collections tailored to transform specific hair textures
through style. The collections of Texture Expert empower people with
the tools to deliver optimum performance to each hair texture while
exploring their creativity, realizing their vision
hueyga m.
Ótima qualidade realmente funciona obtive um resultado incrível, excelente uso prático e com resultado. Que assustam simplesmente amei super recomendo.
Nazish N.
Oldham , United Kingdom
This is amazing for your hair, is affordable and effective the volume you get after it is beautiful and I would love to buy it again
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?