L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying Concentrate uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #22 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time.

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separat...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use wi...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I was impressed witg this product! My hair is naturally very thin ans straight and after using this i definitely got volume from it!
Karissa  T.
Duck River, TN
This volume filler gives my hair the extra volume I seek. It makes my hair appear fuller and helps achieve a full look once styled.
Amanda V.
Bought this for my mom and she said it worked good for her. Made her hair which is usually thin feel a bit fuller which was nice.
stephania p.
Este producto ha salvado de mucho a mi cabello es excelente y además está recomendado por expertos es super bueno recomendado
Lilith K.
This hair product is amazing! I use it as a deep conditioning treatment for my hair to be fuller and sexier! Worth the price
Minnorea G.
Miami
Use la versión dorada buenisima creo q usare esta tan pronto la compre para mi es excelente casa asi que no dudo en usarlo
Tiffany T.
Indianapolis, IN
Great product it left my hair smooth and shiny and more healthy . Does not leave any oily residue . I would purchase again.
Mireyaa Y.
Such an amazing product. Work perfect with my hair. A little bit goes a longs ways. Super easy to use highly recommend.
laura d.
Harker Hts, TX
This stuff worked great on my roots gave them a perfect treatment and appearance once applied I definitely reccomend it
Aranza C.
I love this product and the finish it leaves on my hair. I use it two or three times a week and I loveit and recommend
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?