L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying Concentrate uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #27 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time.

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separat...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use wi...1 Answers
Marcela O.
Locust Valley, NY
Texture Expert by L'oreal Professionnel lets you enter a world of
styling crafted in the fashion of Haute Couture creativity. Haute
Couture is the one-of-a-kind, prestige fashion of Paris that embraces
technical innovation, artistic inspiration, and unique customization to
deliver four collections tailored to transform specific hair textures
through style. The collections of Texture Expert empower people with
the tools to deliver optimum performance to each hair texture while
exploring their creativity, realizing their vision
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
I love love love this product. The volume stick really works just apply in the roots and work around then you have an amazing volume of hair. I recommend this to family and friends. The price is not to bad but hey your hair needs pampered too. I definitely like that when you do this after I can do my hair anyway and it still has volume the next week.
Jennifer  P.
I found this product at the dollar store and if I would have known how great it was I would bought more. My hair is flat and I used this and it gave my hair so much volume I loved it. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying Concentrate
Hannah F.
After using this product for 5 weeks I saw a major difference in my hair, it looked and felt more thicker and healthier. Would recommend to friends who are having issues with thin looking and feeling hair.
Pamela G.
I love this made my hair feel full. I'm not sure if they discontinued it or what. I cannot find it anywhere. I wish they would bring it back if it has been discontinued.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I love how this makes my super fine hair look thicker and fuller. I use this along with their thickening shampoo and I finally love how my dull and lifeless hair looks.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I love this L'Oreal product!  I have a hard time finding products for my fine hair that will give me a boost of volume.  This offers some boost but does not weigh my hair down!
Fatima G.
Love this product - it really works to add volume to your hair! Lightweight and easy to use. Before washing my hair, I always twist the top off the tube so that when I have conditioner in my hand and go to mix the volume filler with the conditioner, I'm not trying to twist off the top one-handed.
nagham y.
Your hair color. It should be in harmony with your skin. If you have a dark complexion then keep it close shade with your makeup. However if you have light hair, use light colors. As you age lighten up your makeup for it to look better and natura
member-b4808ab4f
Youngstown , OH
This stuff is great for your scalp and roots. It really gives you hair volume which is something I really need. It's a bit pricey but affordable and worth it for the results you get! I just wish the bottle came with more.
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?