L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying uploaded by Dawn S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Scalp Treatments

Concentrated treatment instantly creates a texturized feel and lasting volume over time. see more...

• How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate ...1 Answers
  • Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with...1 Answers
Ally H.
Ally H.
Bauxite, AR
After having my second child my hair loss seemed extensive and I often felt my hair looked limp or thin to others, I used the L'Oréal volume line (purple bottles) and though it felt healthier and a bit fuller, it didn't seem to have a huge impact on the actual fullness. This is a great product to LOOK better but doesn't seem to help with long lasting results or actual growth.
Marcela O.
Marcela O.
Locust Valley , NY
Texture Expert by L'oreal Professionnel lets you enter a world of
styling crafted in the fashion of Haute Couture creativity. Haute
Couture is the one-of-a-kind, prestige fashion of Paris that embraces
technical innovation, artistic inspiration, and unique customization to
deliver four collections tailored to transform specific hair textures
through style. The collections of Texture Expert empower people with
the tools to deliver optimum performance to each hair texture while
exploring their creativity, realizing their vision
preston W.
preston W.
Bucyrus , OH
I love love love this product. The volume stick really works just apply in the roots and work around then you have an amazing volume of hair. I recommend this to family and friends. The price is not to bad but hey your hair needs pampered too. I definitely like that when you do this after I can do my hair anyway and it still has volume the next week.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
@AppLetstag #makeup #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara #lashes #smile #beautiful #makeupjunkie #pretty #instamakeup #urbandecay #maquiagem
Jennifer  P.
Jennifer P.
I found this product at the dollar store and if I would have known how great it was I would bought more. My hair is flat and I used this and it gave my hair so much volume I loved it. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Fiber Amplifying
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Wilsonville, AL
Great for fine hair!! I have blonde fine hair and this really makes a noticeable difference! It seems to only last a few days and I have a hard time remembering to use it. I wish the results lasted longer, but it does what it promises.
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this filler treatment about a month ago,and it really seemed to help thicken my hair a bit, ive had some thinning throughout the last 3 years, and I really liked the texture it gave my roots.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
After using this product for 5 weeks I saw a major difference in my hair, it looked and felt more thicker and healthier. Would recommend to friends who are having issues with thin looking and feeling hair.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
I love this made my hair feel full. I'm not sure if they discontinued it or what. I cannot find it anywhere. I wish they would bring it back if it has been discontinued.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Paris, KY
I love how this makes my super fine hair look thicker and fuller. I use this along with their thickening shampoo and I finally love how my dull and lifeless hair looks.
Monica C.
Monica C.
El Paso, TX
How exactly does this work ? Do you have to mix it with a separate product ?
Delilah H.
Delilah H.
Do you mix this with your conditioner ? And do you have to use with loreal products ?