L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Volume Filler Densifying Lotion

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Introducing our newest line of Advanced Treatment for voluptuous, volume-infused hair. Advanced treatment with filloxane 2 Weightless treatment - styler 3 Our system penetrates and creates texture from within 4 Non-greasy 5 No weigh down This light airy formula instantly melts into hair upon application and provides instant volume after blow-drying.

Brianna R.
bossier city , LA
My first impression wasn't to good because I used to much. It's really thick so a little goes a long way. I mostly use it for when I curl my hair. It leaves a nice full effect. And wasn't too pricey.
Valerie Renata A.
This is great stuff if you r looking for something what you fried just think you came straight from you hairdresser you should buy this! This smell good and make your hair fresher voluminous beautiful. I highly recommend !!
Sheena N.
Paragould , AR
Fantastic weightless hair product! No sticky or greasy feeling after using it. I usually pair this product with a curl defining gel cream; I get the volume and curl definition I really want. A little goes a very long way so it lasts forever. Love the inexpensive price as well.
Dawn C.
This is my favorite hair care product! I make sure I always have some on hand and never run out. A little goes a long way! I love how it makes my hair feel..especially after I use the flat iron. It usually keeps my hair flat for a couple days.
Samantha D.
Dunkirk, NY
I love this product . I've tried plenty of different kinds of products that say they put volume in your hair and none really do work. You just put a small dab on your fingers rub it in your damp hair and blow or air dry and like magic your hair is fuller
Rebekah M.
I really like the volumizing effect if the filler. It definitely makes my hair fuller and more voluminous. The Pryce is right too, but the smell is way too strong for me. The scent sticks with you all day too. I would recommend this product to others.
Kel D.
Springfield, VA
It helped my hair a lot, I tried another products but nothing lke this one, and the price its ok, so you can buy and enjoy it .
about this brand I can say that its onde of the most important and famous, and really work very good, so that's why when someone ask me about I say that I like
Maryanne N.
I bought this on a whim for a trip since I couldn't take my favorite mousse on the airplane. I ended up loving it! The first time I used it, I didn't use enough. However, I now know that I need a quarter size amount. It isn't sticky and provides significant volume. The smell is also wonderful (a bonus) and the price can't be beat.
Lauren B.
Greer, SC
This really works and I use it on a daily basis to add volume to my very flat hair. It smells very good and is definitely worth the buy. It has worked better than other volumizers I have used in the past. Also does not make your hair oily or greasy.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I received this as well as the matching shampoo and conditioner as a sample to try and review. I used all three together. I did see a noticeable difference in my very fine & thin hair.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
Does this weigh your hair down?
Gwen G.
Wakeman, OH
Does Loreal make a product like this in a mouse?