Hair CareHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
Advanced Haircare Ultimate Straight System

L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Ultimate Straight System

L'OREAL PARIS' FIRST SYSTEM WITH KERA-TOURMALINE FOR UP TO 48 HOURS OF LONG-LASTING STRAIGHT*

*Based on using complete system with heat styling tools

HooW much from 10 rates?
Does this work good for fine, straight hair?
what did you like about this product? is it benefit for the oily hair?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Ultimate Straight System!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...cleanliness and when incorporated by the conditioner makes your hair super soft, lightweight and manageable.in reviews
I have really short hair now so this was enough an it worked ok but it smells great so I'll give it 3stars but I'll stick to my normal stuffin reviews
It smelled great but I dont know if it helped with the straightening of my hair seeing as I use other products on it when it comes out.in reviews
When i straightened my hair it was super easy and my hair was less frizzy which is amazing ! in reviews
I really enjoyed this product and would purchase it the next time I need to buy shampoo and conditioner.in reviews
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Ultimate Straight System uploaded by Juliana C.
It's so rare for me to find a nice shampoo that actually works like this one did ! Seriously I just love it ! My hair is soft and beautiful as it had never been before! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked this product a lot however I don't feel like it helped to make my hair a little straighter. I have a bit of wave in my hair and I really hate it.
Bay City, MI
These products really help my hair to stay straight! Also my boyfriend loved to use them on his beard. He says it helps to keep it in line!
Rockville, MD
This set of products smells great and is perfect for this humidity we've been having lately! I have naturally straight hair but it does get frizzy during the summer. These were great at keeping my hair smooth!
Hilliard, OH
I have very fine hair, but need to straighten it. When I first used the product it worked great. My biggest complaint is that after a few day's use it built up in my hair and I had to switch back to my regular shampoo. Great for occasional use though.
Fort Mill, SC
I enjoyed the shampoo, but the other products tended to make my hair heavy. I started using smaller amounts and not leaving them in long, and that seemed to work better.
Dunn, NC
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Ultimate Straight System uploaded by Sandra U.
I really love these products and they really do make getting your hair straight and sleek so much easier! The system includes Smooth Intense Ulitmate Straight shampoo, Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight pre-conditioner, Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight conditioner, and Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm. The first thing that you do is shampoo your hair with the straightening shampoo and rinse it out as you normally would any other shampoo. But the next step was a new one for me, a pre-conditioner, after you rinse out the shampoo apply an even layer of the straightening pre-conditioner and leave on for 1 minute then you apply the straightening conditioner and leave both products on your hair for another 1-3 minutes. Just remember that you don't rinse the pre-conditioner out before applying the conditioner. lastly after rinsing out your pre-conditioner and conditioner and towel dry your hair apply the Straight Perfecting Balm and then style your hair as normal and you will have sleek, straight, shiny hair! I normally blow dry my hair while brushing it straight after I apply the straightening balm and it actually seemed like it sped up my hair's drying time, sometimes I still use a straightening iron after blow drying but my hair felt really soft and looked way healthier after using these hair products! The products are supposed to keep your hair straight for 48 hours without re-washing or re-straightening so I put it to the test lol. I live in NC and it is extremely humid and has been like 100 degrees everyday for the past week (oh and my AC went out this week too yay! lol) anyway after using this system I went 48 hours without washing my hair or applying any additional products, I just brushed my hair and amazingly my hair really did stay straight! Now I must say that my hair is not naturally curly (it's wavy on the bottom half of my hair and pretty straight on the top half) so of course I can not say how well these products work on someone with super curly hair but I do feel like they would be worth trying. But all in all I would recommend this hair care system and I feel that the products do work very well. I plan on continuing to use the products because I am happy with how shiny and healthy looking my hair is after using them. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Taylor, MI
This made my hair feel nice and smooth, really think about going out and purchasing the full size bottles of these products.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Phoenixville, PA
I received this product in my #campusvoxbox and I honestly did not think it was any different than the shampoo and conditioner I typically use. I have naturally wavy hair, and my hair was no straighter than what it usually is. I would not recommend this shampoo for what it is supposed to be used for. However, it is shampoo and conditioner so if you have no other choice of shampoo, you can still use this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I thought this product was very good. I noticed the best results after using the pre conditioner and conditioner days! It made drying my hair much easier, while using styling tools at the same time! I would say it is definitely worth using, especially if you use hot styling tools every day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...