BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For Fragile, Thinning Hair Instantly helps target fragile, weak points to refortify even the most breakage-prone hair.**. Up to 3x stronger, more resistant hair* Formula with our highest level of amino acid provides intensive reinforcement from root to core to tip.  Over time hair feels stronger, more resistant to breakage. Advanced Treatment with Arginine. Nourishes root to core to tip. Reinforces strands. Resists breakage *When using system of shampoo, conditioner and strength solution in a brushing test that measures.

• Been using this for a couple weeks now, doesn't seem to b...2 Answers
  • Thinking of getting this to help me grow out my short hai...6 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this to somebody who uses heat eve...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "BUT the deep conditioner works great!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this product and used it on my dry hair (Its supposed to be used when you hair is wet)." in 1 review
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
EMPTY REVIEW
Okay, o know this has been discontinued which shows how long I’ve had this product since I only just finished it, but I wanted to put my review out anyways in case L’Oréal ever tries to bring it back. I original bought this to go with the matching shampoo and conditioner - and of course you have to if you’re hoping to see results since their 3x stronger hair claim is only valid for if you’re using the whole line - I I really didn’t feel like I was seeing much of a difference when I did remember using this vs when I forgot, and I kinda just wound up in the back of my bathroom cupboard. I pulled it out a month or so ago to finish it up and used it with my Function of Beauty shampoo and conditioner and still didn’t really notice much difference in my hair. It does make your hair smell pretty good, though, so I’ll give it that. But that is definitely not enough for me to repurchase this if they ever tried to bring it back.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I purchased this product at my local $.99 store, and only picked it up because L'Oréal is a well known brand, and I they have a few products that I really like them them. This leave-in treatment smells really good. I've been using this product for almost 2 months and I've noticed that my hair has become less fragile. Yes, my hair still falls/breaks, but not as much as it used to. Definitely a product I would repurchase for that price!
Michelle F.
Las Vegas, NV
I just love this product. I have very dry brittle hair. Between the heat from Las Vegas and the multiple blow drying and flat ironing I always need extra moisturizing. This does the trick. I have noticed less breakage since using this product.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I'm disappointed in this product by L'Oreal. I sprayed it my damp hair as directed but didn't like the way my hair felt after drying it. It felt kinda dirty and stuff and I ended up rewashing my hair to get the leave in treatment out! It was a total waste of money
DONNA V.
I absolutely love Loreal and all their products. I got mines at target and I must say the smell is not over whelming and a little goes a long way...My hair looks and feels good...I  highly recommend ...
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I love the product but I'm not so sure on how well it does on strengthening the hair. I have over processed hair, so that's my own fault. Otherwise it smells great, leaves the hair feeling silky!
Sierra S.
I wasn't a fan of this. It made my hair gross and oily. And it was weird. It wouldn't come out of my hair after a good wash. Maybe I got a bad bottle.. who knows
Danielle H.
Riverside, CA
This works pretty well. My hair is pretty thin and weak so I need any extra help I can get from breakage. This stuff works pretty well, its not a miracle worker but I do feel like my strands are a bit stronger. And I like that it has arginine added in it, it helps make my hair feel extra smooth! And it smells pretty good too. I would recommend this as a after shower spray, I feel like it works best then.
Alejandra R.
Rutland, MA
I have used this product before and i don't mind it, its really light and nice on your hair, i like the pump that sorays and the packing/ color. I liked their enhanced formula but if i could say one thing about this product, don't spray it to close to your hair since it does leave a little oil in your hair
Brenda a.
I got this product because my daughter has thin hair ever since we have tried this her hair has gotten thicker And healthy . We have been using this for over 6 months and we love it!! We literally have 6 bottles here at home great product it also helps with hair and help with hair frizz
Chrissy D.
Thinking of getting this to help me grow out my short hair. Do you think I should bother using this?
Melissa B.
Mayville, MI
Been using this for a couple weeks now, doesn't seem to be helping with breakage??? Anyone else use this successfully?? Have any tip??
Mackenzie A.
Hamburg , NY
Would anyone recommend this to somebody who uses heat everyday? does this repair hair?