BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
I really liked this, it helped my fine, thin hair after color treatments. I notice much stronger hair, less frizz and better shine.
Victoria A.
Mission, TX
Best conditioner I have used so far.!! Leaves hair shiny, soft, and easy to style.!! Would definitely recommend to everyone.!!
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
I use this on and off when i need to repair my hair and it always! yes always! leaves my hair sooo soft shiny and lighweight
Ivonne G.
Really recommend this shampoo & the conditioner ✨✨✨L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love this product. Helps my hair shine and still feel soft after using daily. It's also a plus that they smell so good.
Kayte L.
This hands-down is the best shampoo and conditioner you'll ever use on your hair years of damage erased after one year
Evelyn V.
Lancaster , CA
Works on my hair like magic although the smell is not so good it's magic on my frizzy damaged hair it makes it soft
Robert L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Everyday conditioner. Has strengthens hair. Made it shinier and healthy. Less split ends and pretty affordable
Jody C.
Really liked this, it seemed to work very well and really soften my hair, smells great! Long lasting results.
Klarissa R.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling super smooth and healthy just like the shampoo I bought it at walmart
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??