L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Lucinda S.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Karla H.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Victoria A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Klarissa R.
Klarissa R.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling super smooth and healthy just like the shampoo I bought it at walmart
Jackeline M.
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
I use this on and off when i need to repair my hair and it always! yes always! leaves my hair sooo soft shiny and lighweight
Salwa E.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This shampoo keeps hair soft and repaid any damage done !!!!!!!' Makes hair look so much thicker
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I blow dry my hair everyday and this combo helps bring my hair back to life. Leaves is smooth and manageable. The price is great as well.
Jody C.
Jody C.
Really liked this, it seemed to work very well and really soften my hair, smells great! Long lasting results.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Tulare , Ca
I love this product. Helps my hair shine and still feel soft after using daily. It's also a plus that they smell so good.
Ky H.
Ky H.
I first tried the regular Total Repair 5 line and had surprisingly good results, so when I saw the 25 ounce bottle of this version on clearance I figured it'd be worth a shot.

Unlike a lot of drugstore rinse out conditioners, the Extreme is actually creamy instead of kinda thin and a milky translucent color. The thicker consistency is perfect for my type 4 hair. I originally used this product to rinse out my henna treatments since it instantly softened my hair and had enough slip to detangle as well. Now I use it as the base for my deep conditioner mix so that I can achieve the results of packaged DCs for a fraction of the price.
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
This is a wonderful conditioner! I opted for this extreme one instead of the typical one. It's so nourishing and hydrating without making hair oily, especially those with fine hair!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Cypress, TX
This is my go-to everyday shampoo. My hair is very thin and brittle and it helps with breakage when paired with the matching conditioner.
V F.
V F.
A mi me encanta este shampoo y el acondicionador. Deja el cabello suave manejable. Se siente la suavidad al instante. Y deja un agradable aroma. Es económico y accesible, ya que lo puedes conseguir en cualquier farmacia de tu comunidad y cualquier supermercado.
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??