BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ericka R.
Wise, VA
I love this stuff! It glides on the hair and smells great. My hair gets really tangled and this stuff let a comb go through my hair like butter! It’s great
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
If you have damaged hair, you need to try this! It is seriously the only thing that helps with my frizz and split ends! Not to mention, it smells amazing!
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
I have damaged hair from always dyeing and straightening. This works wonders on my hair! I love it! It smells awesome and leaves my hair feeling soft!
Amanda M.
Cypress, TX
This is my go-to everyday shampoo. My hair is very thin and brittle and it helps with breakage when paired with the matching conditioner.
Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
I really liked this, it helped my fine, thin hair after color treatments. I notice much stronger hair, less frizz and better shine.
Ivonne G.
Really recommend this shampoo & the conditioner ✨✨✨L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm
Kayte L.
This hands-down is the best shampoo and conditioner you'll ever use on your hair years of damage erased after one year
Evelyn V.
Lancaster, CA
Works on my hair like magic although the smell is not so good it's magic on my frizzy damaged hair it makes it soft
Robert L.
Charlottesvle, VA
Everyday conditioner. Has strengthens hair. Made it shinier and healthy. Less split ends and pretty affordable
Klarissa R.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling super smooth and healthy just like the shampoo I bought it at walmart
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??