L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Lucinda S.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Karla H.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Victoria A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Makes my hair so shiny and smooth!! Always makes me hair feel fresh and clean and never leaves a weird film or residue on it afterwards! Very effective and cheap but good quality!! I recommend this 100%
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've bought this three times now. Great price, smells nice and does a good job. Cleans my hair but doesn't strip it. Hydrate without being greasy. I wash my hair everyday so I need something effective, enjoyable and reasonably priced.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
This is what I use ALL the time. It does a decent job with my hair, it keeps it soft although my ends look dry and broke off still and it doesn't leave a shine either. Dandruff is and issue as well, definitely drys my scalp out, thus the 4 stars
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Champaign , IL
Smells amazing and always leaves my hair feeling super duper soft and healthy! Leaves my hair also super shiny! I've repurchased many times before, my go to when I need extra care for my hair l, especially after so much heat!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Columbus, OH
This made my hair feel so soft and smooth but I had to alternate between that and another shampoo and conditioner because using it for too many days in a row made my hair feel heavy and oily
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
If you have damaged hair, you need to try this! It is seriously the only thing that helps with my frizz and split ends! Not to mention, it smells amazing!
Kayte L.
Kayte L.
This hands-down is the best shampoo and conditioner you'll ever use on your hair years of damage erased after one year
Connie L.
Connie L.
This product helps greatly with dry ends. I color my hair frequently and the ends dry and break. This helps.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Extreme repair works great on my African american hair as well as my bit racial childrens hair. Love it.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Katy, TX
Me gusta mucho recupero mi cabello ya que estaba muy maltratado, despues de varios usos note la mejoria
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??