BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sierra S.
London, OH
This made my hair feel so soft and smooth but I had to alternate between that and another shampoo and conditioner because using it for too many days in a row made my hair feel heavy and oily
Smiley D.
Since I discovered this product my hsir has done a 360 turn. My hair is naturaly very dry and unmanageable. Now my hsir is soft, manegeable, and moisturized. I use it every time I wash my hair 1-2 times a week. The smell is nice, not to strong. I would definitely recommend it to others
I totally recommend the entire L'oreal repair kit. I've been using it for almost 2 years and cannot even begin to tell you what a dramatic change has happened to my curls. I always receive compliments on my crazy hair. I've also recommended it to coworkers and friends and they seem to love it as well. I washed and conditioned every other day and used the damage erasing balm twice a week. I actually just switched it to the L'oreal curling shampoo set.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
My hair was so bad off it literally was breaking off. I started using the total repair 5 system and within a month my hair was rejuvenated. I only buy this now! I highly recommend this product!!! I swear by it.
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
I love this shampoo and conditioner. I blow dry my hair everyday and this combo helps bring my hair back to life. Leaves is smooth and manageable. The price is great as well.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
This is a wonderful conditioner! I opted for this extreme one instead of the typical one. It's so nourishing and hydrating without making hair oily, especially those with fine hair!
Ericka F.
Wise, VA
I love this stuff! It glides on the hair and smells great. My hair gets really tangled and this stuff let a comb go through my hair like butter! It’s great
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
If you have damaged hair, you need to try this! It is seriously the only thing that helps with my frizz and split ends! Not to mention, it smells amazing!
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
I have damaged hair from always dyeing and straightening. This works wonders on my hair! I love it! It smells awesome and leaves my hair feeling soft!
Amanda M.
Cypress, TX
This is my go-to everyday shampoo. My hair is very thin and brittle and it helps with breakage when paired with the matching conditioner.
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??