BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Britany H.
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner! Very pleasant scent and it lasts for a long time. It goes way beyond what I have experienced with other brands. Very nice packaging. I am extremely satisfied with this product!
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff! Great for repairing damaged dry hair. It really leaves it silky smooth. Only downfall is it is a bit heavy but sometimes when you are getting the extreme hair care you need it! Smells great too.
Amber K.
I bleach my hair every so often. This says it helps in multiple ways. I use this product every shower. And also a leave in conditioner. My hair is damaged thin and bleacher. This product is what I grab for first.
Kim O.
This entire line is a must have for dry hair. I use it all winter long to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. The shampoo and conditioner are light enough for everyday use and the mask is great for a once a week extra deep conditioning treatment. Well worth the money.
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
I recently started to use this on my hair. I dyed it and every shampoo/conditioner would dry out my hair, but this product worked wonders! My hair feels healthier after only 3 uses.
Taylor S.
Makes my hair so shiny and smooth!! Always makes me hair feel fresh and clean and never leaves a weird film or residue on it afterwards! Very effective and cheap but good quality!! I recommend this 100%
Sierra S.
London, OH
This made my hair feel so soft and smooth but I had to alternate between that and another shampoo and conditioner because using it for too many days in a row made my hair feel heavy and oily
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
My hair was so bad off it literally was breaking off. I started using the total repair 5 system and within a month my hair was rejuvenated. I only buy this now! I highly recommend this product!!! I swear by it.
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
I use this on and off when i need to repair my hair and it always! yes always! leaves my hair sooo soft shiny and lighweight
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This shampoo keeps hair soft and repaid any damage done !!!!!!!' Makes hair look so much thicker
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??