BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Wendy B.
I'm very disappointed in this shampoo. I generally love Loreal products but this one fails. My hair doesn't even remotely feel clean once it's been washed and it feels more dried out throughout then when I started. I don't feel like it repairs anything.
Mandi W.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner ever, smells good and is very beneficial to my hair, it has helped my hair get so healthy and soft! The price is very reasonable and I will forever use this shampoo and conditioner I highly recommend
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
This is an awesome conditioner! I use this with the L'Oréal extremely shampoo and it does great for my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and repaired. I tend to leave this on my hair for about 15 minutes and brush it out and dryer wash, it is great for detangling your hair as well.
Danielle D.
Deaver, WY
I really like this shampoo and conditioning pair. I've been using it about 2 weeks and I love it. I dyed my hair a month ago and it was feeling kinda brittle and now it is so silky and smooth and beautiful. It looks as though I never dyed it to begin with. There is almost no damage to it.
Joelle C.
Whitehall, PA
My go to shampoo & conditioner set. My hair is really damaged, and no products could ever fix it. This was the only product that actually made my hair feel soft and look shiny and healthy. I'm extremely satisfied with this product. It's really restoring the life of my hair.
Heather D.
This product made my hair feel and look better than it has in years! The scent was pleasant and it left my hair feeling soft, managable, and hydrated. My hair was 95% less frizzy and brittle feeling after the first use and it looked even more healthy after each use. It has a luxurious lather and is an extremely great value!
Lauren P.
Los Angeles , CA
I've bought this three times now. Great price, smells nice and does a good job. Cleans my hair but doesn't strip it. Hydrate without being greasy. I wash my hair everyday so I need something effective, enjoyable and reasonably priced.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
L'Oréal aced this product! I bought it for my daughter whose hair had been through several processes and needed to heal. It worked incredibly well. Then I started using it and I'm hooked. My hair just feels different...better.
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
This is what I use ALL the time. It does a decent job with my hair, it keeps it soft although my ends look dry and broke off still and it doesn't leave a shine either. Dandruff is and issue as well, definitely drys my scalp out, thus the 4 stars
Alejandra C.
Champaign, IL
Smells amazing and always leaves my hair feeling super duper soft and healthy! Leaves my hair also super shiny! I've repurchased many times before, my go to when I need extra care for my hair l, especially after so much heat!
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??