BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lauren P.
Los Angeles , CA
I've bought this three times now. Great price, smells nice and does a good job. Cleans my hair but doesn't strip it. Hydrate without being greasy. I wash my hair everyday so I need something effective, enjoyable and reasonably priced.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
L'Oréal aced this product! I bought it for my daughter whose hair had been through several processes and needed to heal. It worked incredibly well. Then I started using it and I'm hooked. My hair just feels different...better.
Kayla P.
Lakeland, FL
This is what I use ALL the time. It does a decent job with my hair, it keeps it soft although my ends look dry and broke off still and it doesn't leave a shine either. Dandruff is and issue as well, definitely drys my scalp out, thus the 4 stars
Alejandra C.
Champaign, IL
Smells amazing and always leaves my hair feeling super duper soft and healthy! Leaves my hair also super shiny! I've repurchased many times before, my go to when I need extra care for my hair l, especially after so much heat!
Britany H.
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner! Very pleasant scent and it lasts for a long time. It goes way beyond what I have experienced with other brands. Very nice packaging. I am extremely satisfied with this product!
Amber K.
I bleach my hair every so often. This says it helps in multiple ways. I use this product every shower. And also a leave in conditioner. My hair is damaged thin and bleacher. This product is what I grab for first.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff! Great for repairing damaged dry hair. It really leaves it silky smooth. Only downfall is it is a bit heavy but sometimes when you are getting the extreme hair care you need it! Smells great too.
Kim O.
This entire line is a must have for dry hair. I use it all winter long to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. The shampoo and conditioner are light enough for everyday use and the mask is great for a once a week extra deep conditioning treatment. Well worth the money.
Antoinette G.
VEntura, CA
I recently started to use this on my hair. I dyed it and every shampoo/conditioner would dry out my hair, but this product worked wonders! My hair feels healthier after only 3 uses.
Taylor S.
Makes my hair so shiny and smooth!! Always makes me hair feel fresh and clean and never leaves a weird film or residue on it afterwards! Very effective and cheap but good quality!! I recommend this 100%
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??