L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Victoria A.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Karla H.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Lucinda S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Modesto, CA
I really like this shampoo and conditioning pair. I've been using it about 2 weeks and I love it. I dyed my hair a month ago and it was feeling kinda brittle and now it is so silky and smooth and beautiful. It looks as though I never dyed it to begin with. There is almost no damage to it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
LIFE SAVER. I've started using this about 2 weeks ago and it's changed my hair dramatically. It smells great and it's affordable. Shampoo is very lightweight and the conditioner is thick and creamy but it doesn't weigh your hair down like most conditioners. Split ends disappear like magic no frizz or fly aways when straightened.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This product made my hair feel and look better than it has in years! The scent was pleasant and it left my hair feeling soft, managable, and hydrated. My hair was 95% less frizzy and brittle feeling after the first use and it looked even more healthy after each use. It has a luxurious lather and is an extremely great value!
Joelle C.
Joelle C.
Whitehall, PA
My go to shampoo & conditioner set. My hair is really damaged, and no products could ever fix it. This was the only product that actually made my hair feel soft and look shiny and healthy. I'm extremely satisfied with this product. It's really restoring the life of my hair.
Adam K.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
L'Oréal aced this product! I bought it for my daughter whose hair had been through several processes and needed to heal. It worked incredibly well. Then I started using it and I'm hooked. My hair just feels different...better.
Britany H.
Britany H.
By far my favorite shampoo and conditioner! Very pleasant scent and it lasts for a long time. It goes way beyond what I have experienced with other brands. Very nice packaging. I am extremely satisfied with this product!
Amber K.
Amber K.
I bleach my hair every so often. This says it helps in multiple ways. I use this product every shower. And also a leave in conditioner. My hair is damaged thin and bleacher. This product is what I grab for first.
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff! Great for repairing damaged dry hair. It really leaves it silky smooth. Only downfall is it is a bit heavy but sometimes when you are getting the extreme hair care you need it! Smells great too.
Kim O.
Kim O.
This entire line is a must have for dry hair. I use it all winter long to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. The shampoo and conditioner are light enough for everyday use and the mask is great for a once a week extra deep conditioning treatment. Well worth the money.
Antoinette G.
Antoinette G.
Ventura, CA
I recently started to use this on my hair. I dyed it and every shampoo/conditioner would dry out my hair, but this product worked wonders! My hair feels healthier after only 3 uses.
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??