BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair.

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
  • Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage er...4 Answers
  • I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it act...3 Answers
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I found reviews on this on influenster which made me purchase. I'm so happy I did it's great on my hair & makes it easier to manage. I dyed my hair for years it was very brittle & dry but this save me from having to cut it completely off. This is great for very damaged hair defiantly repurchasing this product.
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
I have issues with having dry, thinning hair. I was looking for a good shampoo that would help repair damage that was done from heat as well. I decided to try this product and I'm in love! It's scent is wonderful! My hair feels much softer and sits well now! I'd definitely recommend this product!
Tamera P.
Waldorf, MD
I really like the shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't weigh my hair down like other shampoos and conditioners. And it doesn't leave my hair greasy after using. I did seem to notice a little bit more volume because it's a lighter weight shampoo and conditioner. I would recommend this one to others.
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
This is an amazing hair mask. I have natural hair and end up spending so much money trying to find products to hydrate my hair. I was so happy to find this hair mask that smell good and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
I love this shampoo is excellent leaves my hair soft super clean and super delicious smell, the good news is that dandruff does not cause me and that is very good because some give me a lot of dandruff and this helps me very well
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
My hair was so bad off it literally was breaking off. I started using the total repair 5 system and within a month my hair was rejuvenated. I only buy this now! I highly recommend this product!!! I swear by it.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
The Conditioner is very rich feeling. Absorbs into hair nicely and washes clean. Doesn't have to sit on hair very long to its job so you're out of the shower sooner. Very affordable and hair smells great all day.
Heather D.
This product made my hair feel and look better than it has in years! The scent was pleasant and it left my hair feeling soft, managable, and hydrated. My hair was 95% less frizzy and brittle feeling after the first use and it looked even more healthy after each use. It has a luxurious lather and is an extremely great value!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
This is a good item really helped my hair lot more really good scent long lasting really use this only once as a sample to try out really good for any hair type I really recommend this really much I love it
Elizabeth S.
Obsessed! My hair was so dry from the summer sun and this really helped to get the softness and moisture back. You can feel it making your hair full and smooth in the shower- it's amazing!!
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage erasing balm? I've been using the balm and love it and wonder if this is just as good?
Angie M.
I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it actually works before I use it..?
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??