BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair.

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
  • Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage er...4 Answers
  • I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it act...3 Answers
Sierra S.
London, OH
This made my hair feel so soft and smooth but I had to alternate between that and another shampoo and conditioner because using it for too many days in a row made my hair feel heavy and oily
Abby K.
This product is a staple of mine. It is cheap and reliable. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy even when I have waited a while to get a haircut.
Vinnie E.
I live this product but it works differently then you may think. I used it and it didn't leave my hair feeling soft or silky but it felt tough. So i decided to wait it out and i put lighter leave in products to see the effect later. When my hair dried it felt so healthy... It was like a really good protein treatment!! I really messed up my hair trying to make it pink and this stuff really helped me so definitely try it. Itll feel weird in the shower but wait it out trust me.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have damaged hair and this works great to repair my hair. It can be found at most drugstores and is very affordable. I use it with the conditioner. Long lasting.
Smiley D.
Since I discovered this product my hsir has done a 360 turn. My hair is naturaly very dry and unmanageable. Now my hsir is soft, manegeable, and moisturized. I use it every time I wash my hair 1-2 times a week. The smell is nice, not to strong. I would definitely recommend it to others
I totally recommend the entire L'oreal repair kit. I've been using it for almost 2 years and cannot even begin to tell you what a dramatic change has happened to my curls. I always receive compliments on my crazy hair. I've also recommended it to coworkers and friends and they seem to love it as well. I washed and conditioned every other day and used the damage erasing balm twice a week. I actually just switched it to the L'oreal curling shampoo set.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I use this alot in my home it really makes your hair feel soft and hydrated,it gives you that hydration your hair needs with a conditioner, it has ceramide, in it which helps with broken damaged hair ,it gives you a smooth clean condition with out your hair being greasy , I hate conditioners that make your hair feel oily or greasy ,the shampoo, conditioner and the leave in conditioner is wonderful
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
This is my go to shampoo/conditioner. I usually buy them at Target when they are on sale and I keep up to two bottles of each in my cabinets for when I run out. It has repaired my extremely damaged hair and after 6 years, I am finally noticing my hair begin to grow longer.
Nicole G.
Everyone makes fun of me when I buy this because my hair is THAT Damaged. After using this for a while and switching to a different conditioner, I've learned I can't use anything but it. Makes my hair look healthy despite the years of damage I've put it through.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I found reviews on this on influenster which made me purchase. I'm so happy I did it's great on my hair & makes it easier to manage. I dyed my hair for years it was very brittle & dry but this save me from having to cut it completely off. This is great for very damaged hair defiantly repurchasing this product.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage erasing balm? I've been using the balm and love it and wonder if this is just as good?
Angie M.
I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it actually works before I use it..?
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??