BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair.

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
  • Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage er...4 Answers
  • I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it act...3 Answers
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
This product is my all time favorite! It makes my hair silky and soft and is very light on my hair! I've repurchased this twice already and it really just transforms my dry brittle hair! This conditioner really works! L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner
Eulrey H.
Landover, MD
The L’Oréal Elvive total repair extreme conditioner is flipping amazing for curly / transitioning hair! The formula is thick and moisturizing. I use this as a leave in styler and I’ve also used it as a base for my cleansing vinegar rinse. Top tier product!
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
This is an amazing product, especially in this price range. I actually think this is way better than it's much more expensive competitors. My hair is fried from lightening and lightening and this is the only product that goes any health and softness to my hair. I may never change from them. I recommend this to anyone fighting damage to use this entire line.
Wendy B.
I'm very disappointed in this shampoo. I generally love Loreal products but this one fails. My hair doesn't even remotely feel clean once it's been washed and it feels more dried out throughout then when I started. I don't feel like it repairs anything.
Martina A.
I love this kind of shampoo. I love the way it smells and leaves my hair smelling. It’s also good for hair color. This shampoo leaves my hear so soft although I always end up using all my shampoo before conditioner lol.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
After trying other Elvive products, I had to try the other lines too. This conditioner left my hair feeling amazing and not weighed down at all. I am so happy to have found a great product that works and is inexpensive
Kayla L.
Rossville, GA
This is by far my most favorite conditioner you can buy from a grocery store ;) I wash and condition my hair every other day and this leaves it so smooth and soft!! I would recommend this to everyone!!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Such a great conditioner that not only make sure hair look healthier and stronger, it actually really does make your hair healthier and stronger.... Not just makes it look it actually makes it exclamation point I hope you understand. A lot of shampoos and conditioners only make your hair look a little healthier shinier after you use it. Then there are the other shampoos that are enriched with Lactaid ASA & ceramide which makes you healthier and more beautiful. This conditioner is made for extremely dry ice for over-processed hair. So for people who love to color their hair and experiment with different colors and hairstyles in style your hair with he and blow dryers, this is definitely for you! Not to mention it is extremely affordable and can be easily found in your drug stores or food chain markets. I never thought that I'd be able to find a hair care line in a drug store that actually did great with my hair, but I finally have! L'Oreal Paris has blue this one out of the park. Thanks Loreal! Definitely definitely definitely recommended!
Kayley T.
Lake Forest, CA
My hair is so damaged from year of coloring and heat treating. I started using this conditioner about a year ago and my hair is so much healthier now! It works wonders!!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
When I saw the commercials for Total Repair 5 I was more than a little skeptical. How could one bottle do so much? But when the shampoo was currently being sold out, I figured, why not? After just the first wash, my hair was smoother than it had been in years. Not to mention the shine! I have never had shiny hair, ever. But after a solid 2weeks of using just the shampoo, my life and my hair was changed forever. Now after 4 weeks of shampoo and conditioner, I will never use another product again. My hair is strong, silky, shiny, and soft. I could not be happier with this product if I had gotten it for free. Thank you L'Oreal for showing me that my hair can be as beautiful as the women's hair I see on TV. You have made me a happier, more confident woman. With fabulous hair!! I can't wait to try all the other products in this line!!
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage erasing balm? I've been using the balm and love it and wonder if this is just as good?
Angie M.
I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it actually works before I use it..?
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??