BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair.

• Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage erasing ba...4 Answers
  • I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it actually wo...3 Answers
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I saw the commercials for Total Repair 5 I was more than a little skeptical. How could one bottle do so much? But when the shampoo was currently being sold out, I figured, why not? After just the first wash, my hair was smoother than it had been in years. Not to mention the shine! I have never had shiny hair, ever. But after a solid 2weeks of using just the shampoo, my life and my hair was changed forever. Now after 4 weeks of shampoo and conditioner, I will never use another product again. My hair is strong, silky, shiny, and soft. I could not be happier with this product if I had gotten it for free. Thank you L'Oreal for showing me that my hair can be as beautiful as the women's hair I see on TV. You have made me a happier, more confident woman. With fabulous hair!! I can't wait to try all the other products in this line!!
Martina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kind of shampoo. I love the way it smells and leaves my hair smelling. It’s also good for hair color. This shampoo leaves my hear so soft although I always end up using all my shampoo before conditioner lol.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have super dry and damaged hair there is no need to get those expensive products because this shampoo paired with the matching conditioner work wonders on the hair. I have color processed hair that was desperate for some repair and this has transformed my hair from brittle and has brought it back to life.
Lauren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most affordable shampoo and conditioner line that leaves your hair feeling like it has salon-esque results. It helps to repair dry, dull and damaged hair and does so while still maintaining a price point that makes it easily accessible to people who need it. If you want luxury quality without the salon price tag, this is for you.
Kayla L.
Rossville, GA
This is by far my most favorite conditioner you can buy from a grocery store ;) I wash and condition my hair every other day and this leaves it so smooth and soft!! I would recommend this to everyone!!
April m.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great conditioner that not only make sure hair look healthier and stronger, it actually really does make your hair healthier and stronger.... Not just makes it look it actually makes it exclamation point I hope you understand. A lot of shampoos and conditioners only make your hair look a little healthier shinier after you use it. Then there are the other shampoos that are enriched with Lactaid ASA & ceramide which makes you healthier and more beautiful. This conditioner is made for extremely dry ice for over-processed hair. So for people who love to color their hair and experiment with different colors and hairstyles in style your hair with he and blow dryers, this is definitely for you! Not to mention it is extremely affordable and can be easily found in your drug stores or food chain markets. I never thought that I'd be able to find a hair care line in a drug store that actually did great with my hair, but I finally have! L'Oreal Paris has blue this one out of the park. Thanks Loreal! Definitely definitely definitely recommended!
Abby K.
This product is a staple of mine. It is cheap and reliable. It always leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy even when I have waited a while to get a haircut.
Jennifer | Narz |.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this repair treatment during the warm wet months of May-September. It helps keep my hair less frizzy and it's easy to use. Just leave it own while you wash you body then rinse. For severe repair treatment leave it on for an hour. I accidental left it on overnight and nothing bad happen to me. Though I don't recommend it. I tend to take very good care of my hair.
Karla G.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You guys this is my hair holy grail! I have super damaged hair from constant bleaching and this stuff makes my hair strong and leaves it smelling amazing! I always pair it with the conditioner for the best hair results. I have been a loyal user of this shampoo and conditioning duo for 4 years now and there's not one I like more than this!
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this alot in my home it really makes your hair feel soft and hydrated,it gives you that hydration your hair needs with a conditioner, it has ceramide, in it which helps with broken damaged hair ,it gives you a smooth clean condition with out your hair being greasy , I hate conditioners that make your hair feel oily or greasy ,the shampoo, conditioner and the leave in conditioner is wonderful
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage erasing balm? I've been using the balm and love it and wonder if this is just as good?
Angie M.
I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it actually works before I use it..?