BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair.

• Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage erasing ba...4 Answers
  • I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it actually wo...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
I have issues with having dry, thinning hair. I was looking for a good shampoo that would help repair damage that was done from heat as well. I decided to try this product and I'm in love! It's scent is wonderful! My hair feels much softer and sits well now! I'd definitely recommend this product!
Shyann G.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is my go to shampoo/conditioner. I usually buy them at Target when they are on sale and I keep up to two bottles of each in my cabinets for when I run out. It has repaired my extremely damaged hair and after 6 years, I am finally noticing my hair begin to grow longer.
Samantha B.
Macomb, MI
This conditioner really helps strengthen my hair and it doesn't leave my hair super greasy. I only use this when I think my hair needs it, as I tend to stay away from heavy conditioners, but overall I was very impressed by this product
Monique W.
Lake Worth, FL
This is an amazing hair mask. I have natural hair and end up spending so much money trying to find products to hydrate my hair. I was so happy to find this hair mask that smell good and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
I love this shampoo is excellent leaves my hair soft super clean and super delicious smell, the good news is that dandruff does not cause me and that is very good because some give me a lot of dandruff and this helps me very well
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
The Conditioner is very rich feeling. Absorbs into hair nicely and washes clean. Doesn't have to sit on hair very long to its job so you're out of the shower sooner. Very affordable and hair smells great all day.
Elizabeth S.
Obsessed! My hair was so dry from the summer sun and this really helped to get the softness and moisture back. You can feel it making your hair full and smooth in the shower- it's amazing!!
rosalique M.
It helps with dry hair and breakage and it works for me. I don't know if it's me but it kind of dries my hair out a little bit after I'm done with the shampoo and conditioner.
Janna D.
LOVE THIS CONDITIONER. It leaves my hair so soft and nourished feeling. I leave it on for about 5 mins and barely touching it when i rinse it off.
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
This stuff is fantastic and it helps repair your hair almost instantly it smells so good and it makes your hair still so great
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Hello! How does this conditioner compare to the damage erasing balm? I've been using the balm and love it and wonder if this is just as good?
Angie M.
I bought this shampoo but I just wanted to know if it actually works before I use it..?