BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
This is an amazing product, especially in this price range. I actually think this is way better than it's much more expensive competitors. My hair is fried from lightening and lightening and this is the only product that goes any health and softness to my hair. I may never change from them. I recommend this to anyone fighting damage to use this entire line.
Wendy B.
I'm very disappointed in this shampoo. I generally love Loreal products but this one fails. My hair doesn't even remotely feel clean once it's been washed and it feels more dried out throughout then when I started. I don't feel like it repairs anything.
Mandi W.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner ever, smells good and is very beneficial to my hair, it has helped my hair get so healthy and soft! The price is very reasonable and I will forever use this shampoo and conditioner I highly recommend
Ky H.
I first tried the regular Total Repair 5 line and had surprisingly good results, so when I saw the 25 ounce bottle of this version on clearance I figured it'd be worth a shot.

Unlike a lot of drugstore rinse out conditioners, the Extreme is actually creamy instead of kinda thin and a milky translucent color. The thicker consistency is perfect for my type 4 hair. I originally used this product to rinse out my henna treatments since it instantly softened my hair and had enough slip to detangle as well. Now I use it as the base for my deep conditioner mix so that I can achieve the results of packaged DCs for a fraction of the price.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
LIFE SAVER. I've started using this about 2 weeks ago and it's changed my hair dramatically. It smells great and it's affordable. Shampoo is very lightweight and the conditioner is thick and creamy but it doesn't weigh your hair down like most conditioners. Split ends disappear like magic no frizz or fly aways when straightened.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
This is an awesome conditioner! I use this with the L'Oréal extremely shampoo and it does great for my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and repaired. I tend to leave this on my hair for about 15 minutes and brush it out and dryer wash, it is great for detangling your hair as well.
Lucinda S.
Richmond, VA
I've tried many shampoos and conditioners from Herbal Essence to Pantene, etc. but this shampoo and conditioner has been my absolute favorite! So great for thick, dry, damaged hair! After using this my hair is now silky soft and shiny without having to use any other hair products!!
Danielle D.
Deaver, WY
I really like this shampoo and conditioning pair. I've been using it about 2 weeks and I love it. I dyed my hair a month ago and it was feeling kinda brittle and now it is so silky and smooth and beautiful. It looks as though I never dyed it to begin with. There is almost no damage to it.
Joelle C.
Whitehall, PA
My go to shampoo & conditioner set. My hair is really damaged, and no products could ever fix it. This was the only product that actually made my hair feel soft and look shiny and healthy. I'm extremely satisfied with this product. It's really restoring the life of my hair.
Heather D.
This product made my hair feel and look better than it has in years! The scent was pleasant and it left my hair feeling soft, managable, and hydrated. My hair was 95% less frizzy and brittle feeling after the first use and it looked even more healthy after each use. It has a luxurious lather and is an extremely great value!
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??