L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Lucinda S.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Karla H.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extreme Reconstructing uploaded by Victoria A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
I totally recommend the entire L'oreal repair kit. I've been using it for almost 2 years and cannot even begin to tell you what a dramatic change has happened to my curls. I always receive compliments on my crazy hair. I've also recommended it to coworkers and friends and they seem to love it as well. I washed and conditioned every other day and used the damage erasing balm twice a week. I actually just switched it to the L'oreal curling shampoo set.
Smiley D.
Smiley D.
Since I discovered this product my hsir has done a 360 turn. My hair is naturaly very dry and unmanageable. Now my hsir is soft, manegeable, and moisturized. I use it every time I wash my hair 1-2 times a week. The smell is nice, not to strong. I would definitely recommend it to others
Lucinda S.
Lucinda S.
Richmond, VA
I've tried many shampoos and conditioners from Herbal Essence to Pantene, etc. but this shampoo and conditioner has been my absolute favorite! So great for thick, dry, damaged hair! After using this my hair is now silky soft and shiny without having to use any other hair products!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Greenville, SC
My hair was so bad off it literally was breaking off. I started using the total repair 5 system and within a month my hair was rejuvenated. I only buy this now! I highly recommend this product!!! I swear by it.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Mission, TX
Best conditioner I have used so far.!! Leaves hair shiny, soft, and easy to style.!! Would definitely recommend to everyone.!!
Mickie C.
Mickie C.
Paducah, KY
My favorite conditioner. My hair gets dry from everyday activities, the sun etc. This is a great product.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Two Harbors, MN
This is the best conditioner I have ever ever used works amazing on dyed hair like amazing amazing.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love love love this! I see improvement in my hair with each use. I highly recommend it!
Marysue S.
Marysue S.
Hampton, VA
AMAZING conditioner. Real results, noticeable difference in hair texture and health.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
This is an awesome conditioner! I use this with the L'Oréal extremely shampoo and it does great for my hair. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and repaired. I tend to leave this on my hair for about 15 minutes and brush it out and dryer wash, it is great for detangling your hair as well.
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??