BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The new total repair extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair. see more...

• Does this work well on color treated hair??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
I totally recommend the entire L'oreal repair kit. I've been using it for almost 2 years and cannot even begin to tell you what a dramatic change has happened to my curls. I always receive compliments on my crazy hair. I've also recommended it to coworkers and friends and they seem to love it as well. I washed and conditioned every other day and used the damage erasing balm twice a week. I actually just switched it to the L'oreal curling shampoo set.
Smiley D.
Since I discovered this product my hsir has done a 360 turn. My hair is naturaly very dry and unmanageable. Now my hsir is soft, manegeable, and moisturized. I use it every time I wash my hair 1-2 times a week. The smell is nice, not to strong. I would definitely recommend it to others
Lucinda S.
Richmond, VA
I've tried many shampoos and conditioners from Herbal Essence to Pantene, etc. but this shampoo and conditioner has been my absolute favorite! So great for thick, dry, damaged hair! After using this my hair is now silky soft and shiny without having to use any other hair products!!
Victoria A.
Mission, TX
Best conditioner I have used so far.!! Leaves hair shiny, soft, and easy to style.!! Would definitely recommend to everyone.!!
Mickie C.
Paducah, KY
My favorite conditioner. My hair gets dry from everyday activities, the sun etc. This is a great product.
Karla H.
Two Harbors, MN
This is the best conditioner I have ever ever used works amazing on dyed hair like amazing amazing.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love love love this! I see improvement in my hair with each use. I highly recommend it!
Marysue S.
Hampton, VA
AMAZING conditioner. Real results, noticeable difference in hair texture and health.
Kayla H.
Pembroke, NC
LIFE SAVER. I've started using this about 2 weeks ago and it's changed my hair dramatically. It smells great and it's affordable. Shampoo is very lightweight and the conditioner is thick and creamy but it doesn't weigh your hair down like most conditioners. Split ends disappear like magic no frizz or fly aways when straightened.
DANIELLE T.
NAPLES, NY
This is an amazing product, especially in this price range. I actually think this is way better than it's much more expensive competitors. My hair is fried from lightening and lightening and this is the only product that goes any health and softness to my hair. I may never change from them. I recommend this to anyone fighting damage to use this entire line.
Lorna B.
Evarts, KY
Does this work well on color treated hair??