Var Wccpi = "Prod6228649";

Do you recommended this product?
What does this product suppose to do to your hair?
I have oil hair will your product make my hair oilier? What kind of ingredients are in it?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extraordinary Oil (All Hair Types)!
How would you rate this product?
Ponca, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my hair silky smooth all night, which can be a bad thing also. Too much of this product can weigh down your hair & make it look oily. Pro tip- only put a dab in the palm of your hand & rub your hands together then put on the ends of your hair.
Hialeah, FL
I like this oil to mix with my conditioner and let it sink in to your hair. I have bleached wavy hair and it's starting to get better. This oil conditioner combination that I do leaves my hair so silky it's incredible.
Bowie, MD
Love this product, it does not weigh down your hair, and fights frizz at the same time. I would use this product maybe once or twice a week. It’s very effective, and I have bought it a few times.
Irvington, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This is a great light weight hair oil thats great for that extra shine and smells great. I usually use this product when I do my Straight hair styles or even on wigs and Extensions. The only reason I didn’t give it the full stars is because to me it dont help the health of your hair or anything like that just adds shine which makes it “look healthy” lol
Magnolia
Pleasant but light scent, when used in moderation it gives a beautiful nourished looking shine to your hair without weighing it down. Be light handed & don’t use towards your root because it can look a bit oily if so.
Oklahoma city, OK
This product worked very well for my hair. My hair is semi-fine, and this product helped control frizz, and kept my hair feeling moisturized without feeling oily. It gives it a very nice silk appearance. A little goes a long way with this serum too. I would recommend this to every hair type, as I don’t think it is too heavy for finer hair, and would also do wonders for thicker, coarse, or curly hair. As for me and my semi-fine wavy hair, it provides a great silky look. 10/10.
This product is good. What I like about this product is that it makes my hair feels so soft and smooth. I have very thick and puffy hair and when I use this product it makes my hair less frizzy and puffy. My hair is so thick and puffy that this product is the only thing I’ve tried so far that works to calm my hair. I would also say that it also repairs your hair.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve tried many hair oils; and this is one that fell short from loving it. It added shine, slightly helped with frizz. However, it did not add softness and I felt no benefits to my hair when used consecutively. The fragrance was nice, nothing crazy. I don’t know, I just don’t think I’d purchased this again.
Merrimack , NH
This repair oil leaves your hair super smooth and fixes damage from day to day wear and weather. A little goes a long way! If you use to much your hair will end up looking greasy, just a small dab is enough for your whole head. Tames and manages split ends and tangles making them smooth and manageable!
Cullman, AL
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extraordinary Oil (All Hair Types) uploaded by Amberdestiny M.
This particular product is probably one of my absolute favorites! My hair would get really dry at the ends because of all the heat and all the chemicals that I was using at the time and my hairs hero was this product. Eventually my split ends didn't look so dead anymore. But something I do have to say is that the bottle didn't hold up very well after I had started like using it for a while (probably about two months) the little pump stopped working and from then on I had to take out the top and put the oil in my hair differently improvising every time I used it not really knowing how much or how little I was putting in my hair. I hope L'Oreal fixes this problem in the future I plan on buying this again it really does help with smoothness and shine because my hair is truly dull and super dry at the ends. This product is really good for an overnight leave in treatment and is also really good for after you finish styling your hair by putting it in the ends (not exactly something you want to put in your roots and less you're going for a greasy look). Keep being you! ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...