L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair 5 Extraordinary Oil (All Hair Types)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Var Wccpi = "Prod6228649";

• What does this product suppose to do to your hair?1 Answers
  • I have oil hair will your product make my hair oilier? Wh...1 Answers
  • Does this work on thin hair without weighing it down or m...2 Answers
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Such a nice oil! I use this right out of the shower on damp hair,along with a sea salt spray. I let my hair thick shoulder length hair dry in a bun overnight and wake up to soft,smooth waves. It smells amazing and the scent lingers long after using it.
I use it right on my ends and sometimes even use this on the bottom half of my hair as a mask while I sleep.
This is a very effective,moisturizing and anti frizz serum.
I get mine at CVS or Target. It’s about 6$ and I absolutely recommend it-especially to thick-haired people like me.
Alisha C.
I have been using L’Oreal Paris products for many years. I have come across L’Oreal Paris a live total repair five repairing shampoo and conditioner for damage hair! L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring ShampooL'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner
Rachael B.
Definitely gets your hair oiled. With this stuff a little goes a long way. I would have given five stars but it had a tendency to make my hair super oily even when I used a tiny amount. Otherwise it did help rejuvenate my hair and worked well.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
This is a nice serum to use as a finisher on straightened hair. It provides a glossy sheen which though weighing the hair down and leaving a greasy residue. For the price this oil is a no brainer.
Sara S.
Grovetown, GA
This is an OK hair oil. I have found better ones though. It smells nice and you get a ton of product. A little goes a long way though, it will leave your hair greasy feeling if you use too much.
Lauren R.
This works wonders on all hair types! It smells great and leave your hair looking shiny and healthy for weeks! It’s a little pricey, but it pays off because a little goes a long way to repair damage and strengthen hair.
Brenda R.
Great to keep your hair looking shiny and healthy. If you have oily hair, just put a tiny amount and spread evenly towards the bottom half of the hair! It's wonderful!
Pamela R.
Craigsville
My daughter has dry curly hair and I use this product in her hair often! It makes her hair shiney and bouncy! I love it and would recommend it to anyone who has hard to manage curly hair!
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
This is a very good product, it is a pretty affordable price and it makes things a lot easier for me, I found it at my local Walmart, and I would recommend, however, it might not work on everyone’s hair like it did mine, so beware.
Anamaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’ve tried many hair oils; and this is one that fell short from loving it. It added shine, slightly helped with frizz. However, it did not add softness and I felt no benefits to my hair when used consecutively. The fragrance was nice, nothing crazy. I don’t know, I just don’t think I’d purchased this again.
Sumayyah S.
Margate, FL
I recently picked this up at Walgreens while it was on sale and I'm liking it so far. Its not extraordinary in any way but smells nice and smooths out my hair after I put in on my wet strands after showering. Overall an ok product.
Yarimar R.
Blue Island, IL
Will this product work good on thick curly hair ?
Melissa P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this work on thin hair without weighing it down or making it greasy? My hair is very dry and thin. I can usually only put serums (including ones labeled as "lightweight") on my ends, but I am looking for something that can be used all over.
I have oil hair will your product make my hair oilier? What kind of ingredients are in it?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
What does this product suppose to do to your hair?